1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know FEG was a token a lot of people bought and curious if anyone still holding it? The chart looks really fukking good and it’s gonna pump crazyyyyy
yeah definitely. i been liking what I'm seeing. put my boy on a while back and it dipped so gotta make it back and get him right on it. lot of good stuff coming like nft and whatnot, plus smart defi. developer looks active from what i been seeing on IG and Twitter. I'm excited about it. most of mine are being staked on their swap and I'm not adding more but I feel I got enough if it makes a serious run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's at %77.51 rn for USDC / FTM pair

Every other pair is about %60+ on average...

There are some pairs like CRV / FTM that are %80+ in case y'all mess with those

I'm just here for the FTM ride :wow:
I had 1000 FTM on eth and sent 250 over to try it out last week and flipped it for Boo. But I put in to swap the rest and earn more WFTM. Better to have it earning FTM and getting me possibly 600 coins in a year than doing nothing on MM. Can make my stack back in like a year and a half or two plus the BOO I have too. Thats hopefully if things stay how they are.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you're doing FTM avoid the hassle and just buy BNB directly from Trustwallet and bridge using spookyswap, then use the bridged BNB to swap for FTM

Spookyswap also has %60+ staking on all sorts of pairs

Jump in before the secret is out (the word is already spreading)
definitely the best method but it seem the spookyswap discord invite is down as i cant join to get the ftm change to complete the bridge transfer

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What stablecoin do you use to do this?

I bought a stack worth of USDC sent that shyt from Coinbase to TrustWallet and when I go to bridge USDC to FTM I get hit with an insufficient ETH funds message.

fukk lol
You need ETH in your wallet for gas when bridging from erc20. But now that your stable is in twt, why bridge? Just buy FTM and send it to MM on the FTM network.

Careful though, it's up a lot already.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I say it does by the next post-halvening cycle (2025) but I don’t see it happening this cycle jmho

I was just thinking about the prices of coins when I saw one of them fly past $3 on its way to $4 (with a circulating supply in the billions and there’s still room for it to run)…4 years ago folks would’ve argued vehemently that it was impossible and it could never happen…said the same thing about DOGE too…but as crypto becomes even more popular and more ppl (and importantly money) enter the space, these predictions stop being “outlandish”
10 Trillion market cap? :dead:
Even if they burned half you would still need a 5 trillion dollar mcap. :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You need ETH in your wallet for gas when bridging from erc20. But now that your stable is in twt, why bridge? Just buy FTM and send it to MM on the FTM network.

Careful though, it's up a lot already.
I took a crash course in this shyt last night til early in the AM my guy. I could not buy FTM in TrustWallet with the USDC that I had because it was ERC20.

Once it was in my wallet, it was a matter of figuring out how I could get FTM. How was I going to buy FTM with USDC (ERC20 version) with TrustWallet
:usure:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you're doing FTM avoid the hassle and just buy BNB directly from Trustwallet and bridge using spookyswap, then use the bridged BNB to swap for FTM

Spookyswap also has %60+ staking on all sorts of pairs

Jump in before the secret is out (the word is already spreading)
You mess with tarot.to any? FTM's DeFi is :whoo:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know FEG was a token a lot of people bought and curious if anyone still holding it? The chart looks really fukking good and it’s gonna pump crazyyyyy
The only reason I’m still holding this shyt is literally because I had no choice. You told me to buy this shyt, I felt like I took an L just staring at that shyt in my wallet

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took a crash course in this shyt last night til early in the AM my guy. I could not buy FTM in TrustWallet with the USDC that I had because it was ERC20.

Once it was in my wallet, it was a matter of figuring out how I could get FTM. How was I going to buy FTM with USDC (ERC20 version) with TrustWallet
:usure:
Hmm...not sure breh

Daps
$75 in Aug is this much now? The way we be throwing stacks at shyt one of y’all brehs who was bigging up Saitama back in July gotta be in 6 figures territory now
:gucci:

let me find out order66 and manny are millionaires now
:ohhh:

D7675238-23-D2-4-F04-87-FC-4-CC0-AC1-E4-A10.jpg