1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a lil alarming how little people speak of taking profit in this thread and rotating esp when folks are making 500%+ gains.. lot of y’all esp folks who seem to only invest in meme coins are gonna get burnt bag holding. Good luck.

As the old saying goes, nobody ever lost money by taking profits.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If only you had as much conviction in SHIB as you have posts about it, you'd be in your Lambo already.

:whew:

If you were about that life you'd have invested at least 4-5 figures in it by now... Right
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you guys use to track your holdings?

delta investment tracker app

used to use that and FTX (blockfolio) but the FTX app became flaky and kept logging me out/asking me to sign in…I liked it more tho bcuz it recognizes more tokens than delta…delta has a more professional looking UI tho

you can also get away with using webull if you’re only invested in mainstream cryptos

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You’re an idiot and after a post like this no one should listen to anything you say, ever.
Check my track record and check yours and the evidence speaks for itself.

why don’t you tell a moron like myself what GRT is instead of getting your fukking panties in a bunch. Take that sensitive bullshyt elsewhere fakkit.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Check my track record and check yours and the evidence speaks for itself.

why don’t you tell a moron like myself what GRT is instead of getting your fukking panties in a bunch. Take that sensitive bullshyt elsewhere fakkit.

It really doesn’t :mjlol:

I’m not here for your dikk measuring contest and I looked through when you started Shillong Sol… a month ago after it ran 8x

you’re the one who came at me and said some dumb shyt that showed you know very little if anything about crypto because you got offended by me advocating people realize profits off meme coins with little utility with absurd marketcaps. It’s crazy how butt hurt you always get on that and realizing profits but you have no issue shilling shyt and telling people to put money into something to pump your bags tho.. :hhh:

Anyways, GRT is a indexing token that indexes all data on the blockchain, the Google of blockchain.

Chainlink= off data on chain
Grt= data on chain off chain

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ppl still “coin-shaming” on some “my coins are better than yours” shyt at this stage in the thread when everything has been cooking :snoop:

I’m not trynna coin shame anyone but why is it that people have no issue when folks tell others to ape their money into something but when it comes to taking some off the table to realize gains then its “lol mind your business we becoming trillionare paper hands! :mjgrin:

Studies show 9/10 investors don’t actually make money. The ones that do are the ones who realize profits. You never can lose money taking profits.