1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It was $2 a few days ago.

My boy hit me last week talking about tarot.to (FTM lending platform) where he's getting 30% on a DAI/USDT pair and then he showed me a USDC/USDT pair where the APR is over 50%. That's a cheat code. We need to talk more about these DeFi plays in here brehs.
Defi needs it's own subforum. I'm making a thousand or so daily with my various plays across a few block chains

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s a lil alarming how little people speak of taking profit in this thread and rotating esp when folks are making 500%+ gains.. lot of y’all esp folks who seem to only invest in meme coins are gonna get burnt bag holding. Good luck.
Cash out and Go buy you Gucci flip flops and leave us the fukk alone. We diamond boys over here.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Cash out and Go buy you Gucci flip flops and leave us the fukk alone. We diamond boys over here.

Bold of you to assume I don’t rotate 500% gains into buying other alts.

hodl gang is a double edged sword esp when you’re investing in stuff with ridiculous market caps and not taking any profit thinking it’s gonna go up for ever. Good luck in the bear market :mjlol:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Quick check in from my vacation, how’s that FTM ride brothas and sistas? :sas1:

89-C66019-41-CE-4864-B64-F-CAF2-E7-D31-B64.jpg

I’m just rollin deep in a FTM looking at LUNA through the sunroof on this smooth ride brehs:ahh:

F01-B6-B16-1-FFB-49-AB-96-B9-6158-B813-D833.png

Y’all get shook outta your bags so easily COTDAMN :russ:

No disrespect or tryna belittle you, just tryna put you on game.

To give you an example of a shakeout.
FTM jumped 30% today, a couple hours before the jump there was a shakeout there too.

Imagine the faces on those that sold FTM at 1.35 cause they got scared, only to see it at 1.81 20 hours later :dead:
E7905514-94-E3-4-A22-BE7-A-8-E972030-CA13.jpg
B4-FE01-AB-3034-4595-ADC4-4991-BE757-C96.jpg

FTM new ATH and the bullish news just keeps rolling in :wow::wow::wow:

$2.50 around the corner :banderas:

#SaveTheFile

08454-E4-F-0-A6-B-444-E-8-C80-F9-B5-CDB85-DC4.jpg

They really shook nikkas outta they bags.
I gave em the Avon / Jordan treatment :russ:
Extend arms over they block and finger wave in they FACE :demonic:
DLEo.gif
denied-michael-jordan.gif

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Bold of you to assume I don’t rotate 500% gains into buying other alts.

hodl gang is a double edged sword esp when you’re investing in stuff with ridiculous market caps and not taking any profit thinking it’s gonna go up for ever. Good luck in the bear market :mjlol:
I agree with you I like hodling, it's fun, although to be frank if you're gonna hodl, you NEED to get residuals off of that rn in the game, cause I know I'm scared to trade but I'd rather make 5-100%+ staking or farming or lending or pooling, those kind of returns are crazy and it's a waste to just hold with nothing coming out of it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I agree with you I like hodling, it's fun, although to be frank if you're gonna hodl, you NEED to get residuals off of that rn in the game, cause I know I'm scared to trade but I'd rather make 5-100%+ staking or farming or lending or pooling, those kind of returns are crazy and it's a waste to just hold with nothing coming out of it.

Hodling with no profit taking with the plan to reinvest fukks you. Been there done that. I bought GRT around .50 cents, rode it to the top and to the bottom. Biggest regret.

Create a plan and price target that is realistic and stick with it. When I’m at point where I’m :blessed: ready to send screen shots and brag I know that’s a top signal before incoming reversal/dip and I need to take profit.

last time Shib pumped crazy I closed a position out entirely and the other position I took profit at the time on the local top and put it back in 4 days ago and ended up with more Shib than I had originally hence more gains when it took off again.

I’m not against holding, but gains means nothing unless it’s realized. People talk about taxes, but when you have a position that did 5x 30% ain’t really shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hodling with no profit taking with the plan to reinvest fukks you. Been there done that. I bought GRT around .50 cents, rode it to the top and to the bottom. Biggest regret.

Create a plan and price target that is realistic and stick with it. When I’m at point where I’m :blessed: ready to send screen shots and brag I know that’s a top signal before incoming reversal/dip and I need to take profit.

last time Shib pumped crazy I closed a position out entirely and the other position I took profit at the time on the local top and put it back in 4 days ago and ended up with more Shib than I had originally hence more gains when it took off again.

I’m not against holding, but gains means nothing unless it’s realized. People talk about taxes, but when you have a position that did 5x 30% ain’t really shyt.
Lol funny grt also taught me a valuable lesson.

Outside of Bitcoin and eth I only believe in stacking one other coin (link) and that could end up a bust in the long run, but I don't see it happening.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You pay 30% on the PROFIT breh. So if you pay 500 and it 10X to 5000, you owe 1350 IF YOU CASH OUT. Holders don’t pay.

Timing the market rarely works in favor of the trader, especially in crypto. Buying and holding is the best crypto strategy, bar none. Day trading is an easy way to get rekt, especially if you’re not it 24/7

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol funny grt also taught me a valuable lesson.

Outside of Bitcoin and eth I only believe in stacking one other coin (link) and that could end up a bust in the long run, but I don't see it happening.
GRT is a shyt coin and shouldn’t be compared to real coins with actual utility like SOL, SHIB, or even Algo