1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trynna coin shame anyone but why is it that people have no issue when folks tell others to ape their money into something but when it comes to taking some off the table then its “lol mind your business we becoming trillionare paper hands! :mjgrin:

definitely not a sideways shot at you…it’s been happening on the last page on both sides…I sincerely did not have you in mind when I typed that…if we’re being honest tho I only see the finger-waving regarding taking profits after SHIB dips a little after a mega runs even tho the run outpaces the dip, but it’s not wrong advice so that doesn’t bother me

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a lil alarming how little people speak of taking profit in this thread and rotating esp when folks are making 500%+ gains.. lot of y’all esp folks who seem to only invest in meme coins are gonna get burnt bag holding. Good luck.

Saw a video touching on that.

"Altcoins are for making gains, BTC is for keeping them."

Thing with me, all my coins are in the top 50. Stuff like SOL, DOT, I don't expect to vanish anytime soon.

The taking profits is something I'm still figuring out what my strategy will be.

So far all my stuff is Coinbase or Crypto.com which gets me 90% of what I'm looking for. I know next year I need to focus more on #5 in this video,venturing out a little more. Bulk will still be in the top coins but a small percentage, have some fun with, take some risks.

#5 being:
"Get your hands dirty. So many people are stuck on Coinbase and don't do Defi or NFTs or get into low cap gems because they are afraid of downloading metamask and connecting to an app. This is a serious mistake financially."

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the hell is Kadena (KDA) ?!? :damn:

1fBhafJ.png

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we hit a bear market, RSR may never recover.

nah I definitely wouldn’t say that (jmho)…RSR is the type of project that will keep progressing in a bear market despite the price…they’ll quietly keep plugging away and hitting benchmarks on their roadmap and be good an ready on their own terms…I’m greedy and would like to see a price that reflects its merits but it’ll come eventually…depending on the price when the anticipated alt run cools off, I’ll probably go extra hard and buy even more