1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I've been telling people about shib since day 1 and they called me a madman and MC and math i told them that means nothing compared to the legions of buyers pushing it... dogecoin hit .70 trust me shib will crack these two zeroes and get to a penny. :manny: been telling people that and this week upcoming something big happening.
About to throw some more in tomorrow

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
About to throw some more in tomorrow

giphy.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been telling people about shib since day 1 and they called me a madman and MC and math i told them that means nothing compared to the legions of buyers pushing it... dogecoin hit .70 trust me shib will crack these two zeroes and get to a penny. :manny: been telling people that and this week upcoming something big happening.
Shib got lucky in a lot of spots for it to even get here.

Especially the whole vitalik situation that could have easily went left field. Also Elon not really pushing doge anymore.

However once it got on coin base signs were good.

It's just moving much faster than anticipated

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not leaving this thread till I get my mill

that’s how it should be…read every word/post…be receptive to all info, and pick and choose/mix and match what info works for you…there is literally millions of dollars worth of information in this thread…that’s why I get annoyed when ppl get an attitude and act like they don’t have time to read the posts in these type of threads…it’s free fukking game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that’s how it should be…read every word/post…be receptive to all info, and pick and choose/mix and match what info works for you…there is literally millions of dollars worth of information in this thread…that’s why I get annoyed when ppl get an attitude and act like they don’t have time to read the posts in these type of threads…it’s free fukking game

:manny: it is what it is ..

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If only you had as much conviction in SHIB as you have posts about it, you'd be in your Lambo already.

:whew:

If you were about that life you'd have invested at least 4-5 figures in it by now... Right