Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What the hell is Kadena (KDA) ?!? :damn:

1fBhafJ.png
My crypto people just told me about the coin today. Brand new block chain. Supposed to be worth looking into.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
For RSR gang make sure you pay attention to the mainnet release. 37 billion tokens will be unlocked to pre-sale VC investors after mainnet launch. These are folks who got in years ago at 0.001 and 0.0006 which is at least a 70x from current price. Can only imagine what it would be at height of bullrun

A lot of potential to crush the price.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
is it that many all at once?

those that will be released will be staggered over the course of 6 months

Release schedule - Reserve
Over 6 month period the circulating supply increasing over 3x. That is A lot

and with this new pivot away from arbitrage to staking, I don't see the APY being high enough in the beginning to incentivize early investors to continue to hold after unlock. If you had likely 200x+ on your hands that you been waiting for years, what would you do?

If it's a long term hold for you then likely doesn't matter but I likely see pump right before mainnet launch (Q4 they say) and then 6 months of selling pressure.

There's better plays one could make elsewhere then buy back in after all the dumping is done

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It really doesn’t :mjlol:

I’m not here for your dikk measuring contest and I looked through when you started Shillong Sol… a month ago after it ran 8x

you’re the one who came at me and said some dumb shyt that showed you know very little if anything about crypto because you got offended by me advocating people realize profits off meme coins with little utility with absurd marketcaps. It’s crazy how butt hurt you always get on that and realizing profits but you have no issue shilling shyt and telling people to put money into something to pump your bags tho.. :hhh:

Anyways, GRT is a indexing token that indexes all data on the blockchain, the Google of blockchain.

Chainlink= off data on chain
Grt= data on chain off chain
Ive been here since the begining of this thread you fukking fakkit. Go fukk yourself idiot.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over 6 month period the circulating supply increasing over 3x. That is A lot

and with this new pivot away from arbitrage to staking, I don't see the APY being high enough in the beginning to incentivize early investors to continue to hold after unlock. If you had likely 200x+ on your hands that you been waiting for years, what would you do?

If it's a long term hold for you then likely doesn't matter but I likely see pump right before mainnet launch (Q4 they say) and then 6 months of selling pressure.

There's better plays one could make elsewhere then buy back in after all the dumping is done
Well this doesn't bode well for RSR's price action at all in the immediate future.After mainnet is launched this year those early investors will dump, no.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a lil alarming how little people speak of taking profit in this thread and rotating esp when folks are making 500%+ gains.. lot of y’all esp folks who seem to only invest in meme coins are gonna get burnt bag holding. Good luck.
it's largely assumed:manny:

People talk taking profits but it's in passing

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA