Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i didnt have anything in the fantom mainnet, just the eth one so I did the bridge and sent them over and was able to swap those for boo. I staked them but don't see anything on there or how to get this xboo to stake for wftm or any other coin.
xBOO is just staked BOO. And you can stake xBOO to earn wFTM or whatever if that's what you want to do.

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
I forgot to come in here and mention this yesterday, but yea we reached an all time high of 11 cents, first mentioned this under a penny. We fell pretty hard back down to 5 cents though. Wouldn’t say it’s late as this has good potential to hit a dollar but I understand being tied up in other investments. Will def let you guys know if there’s a better buying opportunity available

It seems like candela has found a solid price floor at around 4-4.5 cents (5-5.5m market cap). A bit more than 2x from ath. This coming week we have the Candela stock offering on the 25th. First time a crypto company has done that. Also a major exchange listing should be coming this week. I believe it will be a top 10-20 exchange. Another surge should be on the way with a new price floor established. Soon these prices will be gone for good.

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Shib took a nice bump today, up almost 30%. I'm now 4x with it. Now ranked #14, was #47 when I made my little spreadsheet a few weeks ago.

SHIBA INU price today, SHIB to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Just checked again, now up 43%

Brehs brehs this can't be its like that?

6TNK4sw_d.webp

I'm out here with chump change in btc waiting for it to double and shyt like this is going on. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Someone prove his facts wrong please bredahs please.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A meme coin did this I don't want to here shyt about market cap anymore where's that btc maxi at. :sadcam:

I've been telling people about shib since day 1 and they called me a madman and MC and math i told them that means nothing compared to the legions of buyers pushing it... dogecoin hit .70 trust me shib will crack these two zeroes and get to a penny. :manny: been telling people that and this week upcoming something big happening.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

technically he’s not wrong but not too many individuals (if any) are sitting on that amount…most who bought in then either didn’t spend that type of money or sold it and took profit if they did…you can check the list of holders, how many tokens they own and the value…exchanges are typically the biggest holders…idk if the devs kept any for themselves…never bothered to find out

$0.00 | SHIBA INU (SHIB) Token Tracker | Etherscan

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
technically he’s not wrong but not too many individuals (if any) are sitting on that amount…most who bought in then either didn’t spend that type of money or sold it and took profit if they did…you can check the list of holders, how many tokens they own and the value…exchanges are typically the biggest holders…idk if the devs kept any for themselves…never bothered to find out

$0.00 | SHIBA INU (SHIB) Token Tracker | Etherscan

You are right. I don't know who would hold past the point of having that much m's in their account without selling.

Daps
:blessed: If you missed out on Shib, Hoge, Saitima and any of that other shyt, and you looking for that next coin… AiDi finance gonna be that next wave

AiDi Inu(eth)
AiDi Finance(bsc, just launched recently, the two coins will bridge at some point)

Verse(AiDi utility token)

:blessed: Let’s get this money. This ain’t financial advice nikkas.