1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have a date for the BitMart listing and Saitama Mask yet? Trying to figure out when we expect some run ups and dips
When is the bit mart listing, I think I'm forced to buy this piece of shyt coin Saitama.
Not paying gas fees though unless it's out on another exchange.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Waiting to get a position in FTM, I under brought the first time around.
It was $2 a few days ago.

My boy hit me last week talking about tarot.to (FTM lending platform) where he's getting 30% on a DAI/USDT pair and then he showed me a USDC/USDT pair where the APR is over 50%. That's a cheat code. We need to talk more about these DeFi plays in here brehs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

My boy hit me last week talking about tarot.to (FTM lending platform) where he's getting 30% on a DAI/USDT pair and then he showed me a USDC/USDT pair where the APR is over 50%. That's a cheat code. We need to talk more about these DeFi plays in here brehs.

:ohhh:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
….my guy, plz learn to read a chart because you had the opportunity just a few days ago.
I don't have time for that unfortunately. I have a social life to balance and a profession, academia and other stuff.

If anyone wants to drop resources I may look into it.
I'm assuming most people in here are ignorant to charts.

Daps

Why you didn’t relay that information to us when you found out
:mjtf:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know breh. He was like he was flying to Florida (he just moved out there) from Chicago and on his flight he was sitting next to someone who's made millions in crypto. Put him on FTM and what can be done on tarot.to... I mentioned it a while back, but with some of these projects, if you're bullish on them, you need to dig into the ecosystem and see what's all going on with the DeFi side of it. It's power in becoming well versed in a project at this stage when things are happening and we're early adopters.

These centralized exchanges have convenience on their side and a sense of security to them, however, while the yield/earning they offer is much higher than a savings account, they aren't shyt compared to what can be had via DeFi. KuCoin is the only CEX that I've seen comparable APRs for some projects

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why you didn’t relay that information to us when you found out
:mjtf:
I thought I did bring it up, I must of not hit post, but I thought I posed the question asking if anybody heard of it or is using it since I see a lot of people in here are high on FTM. Now I can't find the post, so maybe I didn't...

:dwillhuh: