1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to also be able to read the charts to get a general idea, how difficult is it to read charts at a novice level, and how accurate can one predict price action through them.
Any brehs in here apart from the white girl that can.

I'm a basic reader of charts, very basic. But I do follow on YouTube a few really good chart wizards and guys like what I posted above. Some are more into technical analysis of this stuff, some better in other areas.

It's always good to be self sufficient, learn as much as you can. But I think sometimes you don't need to be an expert in something, you just need to know who the experts are. And then what is an expert in crypto anyway? I don't expect anybody to get all their predictions right but I like to follow people that are a lot more right than wrong, who have a good track record, financial backgrounds, etc. At the same time, learning as much as you can.

Side note, was just checking the prices of ETH and BTC over the last year/365 days.

ETH - almost 12x in the last year
Low - 371.31
High - 4,366.09 - I think we'll top and hold the top this year
Ethereum price today, ETH to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

BTC - about 5x in the last year
Low - 12,752.65
High - 66,930.39
Bitcoin price today, BTC to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

You can always look back and think damn, look what I could have bought these coins at. But there will be people in the future that could be looking back to today, thinking the same thing.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was reading old post from the amc thread and was matching that energy, dudes was wildly flagrant and disrespectful. Euphoria died down a little so it’s normal now.
:russ:
I would always think to myself... Man if all these people put in this amount of brain power and money into crypto all the time they've been waiting on AMC to blowup more they'd be better off.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just found out I got myself a free nft by attending the Heat game last night. Might not have any resale value, maybe not yet, but still cool to have. Had to download the ftx app which I likely won't ever use but actually good to have now that I think about it with how coinbase be acting up at times. I should finish setting up my account later on when I get a chance.