1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What's so impressive about ADA tho? There are other blockchains that are already doing what they've been continuously promising to do with great institutional backing... without the bloated market cap that ADA has.

Money can be made from it, but I don't get the loyalty for it when there are alternative projects that are further along and easier for developers to build on. A lot of people who are loyal ADA stans are rocking with it because of hype and gains, not because of it's technology.

SHIB is widely known as a shyt and meme coin. The only person that has been acting like it's more than that in here is @ORDER_66 who admittedly throws money at all shytcoins and prays they knockoff zeros.

:manny:
The loyalty is from people being desperate because mental illness is plauging this country and world. Ok other block chains do better, so? That doesn't mean the project has to eventually die just cause of that, that shyt doesn't matter, what matters is what these projects will do to improve the global finances for as many people as possible, if anything we need people to use various Blockchains and platforms. I think it's so stupid we argue so much over these projects like it's as trivial as PlayStation Vs Xbox. Idc how much better sol or Algo is than ada, there's nothing restricting anybody from using each as they need to. The more we people fight over their particular crypto the more centralization we end up creating in the first place.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
project community is still one of the most important things in crypto…idk why folks continue to underestimate it

Most people can't explain what a crypto does, blockchains, smart contracts, oracles, etc. But if they see something growing in interest and being discussed a lot, they'll be interested in getting in themselves.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes, other Native assets are farther along but in 6months or so ADA will be where they are with better tech...ADA dexes are coming on line as we speak.

The loyalty is from people being desperate because mental illness is plauging this country and world. Ok other block chains do better, so? That doesn't mean the project has to eventually die just cause of that, that shyt doesn't matter, what matters is what these projects will do to improve the global finances for as many people as possible, if anything we need people to use various Blockchains and platforms. I think it's so stupid we argue so much over these projects like it's as trivial as PlayStation Vs Xbox. Idc how much better sol or Algo is than ada, there's nothing restricting anybody from using each as they need to. The more we people fight over their particular crypto the more centralization we end up creating in the first place.
From what I've read, ADA isn't going to be as easy to develop dAPPs on like the competition, that is something that matters and that's something potential investors should pay attention to.
:hubie:

I agree, there's too many great projects to be beefing over, but at the same time, there's only so much money that can go into investing, so that's why people get on that fanboy steez.

Menna

All Star
Daps
From what I've read, ADA isn't going to be as easy to develop dAPPs on like the competition, that is something that matters and that's something potential investors should pay attention to.
:hubie:

I agree, there's too many great projects to be beefing over, but at the same time, there's only so much money that can go into investing, so that's why people get on that fanboy steez.
we have to wait and see if what is typed in articles is really the truth

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
up about 30% on SAITAMA…still think it’s gonna cool off hard tho once the bitmart listing is official…overall I’m liking the momentum/public sentiment a lot tho…will hit 90k users this afternoon…very good chance of reaching 100k a week from now

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't, but it's on my watchlist. THETA and Livepeer seem to be at the forefront of video streaming for Web 3.0 tho LPT was running this week, it was hovering at that 18 to 20 range for a few months it seems.
yeah i bought some thought the current price was too good

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
up about 30% on SAITAMA…still think it’s gonna cool off hard tho once the bitmart listing is official…overall I’m liking the momentum/public sentiment a lot tho…will hit 90k users this afternoon…very good chance of reaching 100k a week from now

They have a date for the BitMart listing and Saitama Mask yet? Trying to figure out when we expect some run ups and dips