1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Liking what I'm seeing with rsr. Looks like it's got some potential to go on a run soon enough. Feel like it'll pick up steam when it goes thru that .045000 mark and go up to ath maybe by end of month if not sooner. My bag is small but I'll be happy with a dollar return hopefully. Hopefully that's enough to add 2 more eth at that point if it stays low still.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Liking what I'm seeing with rsr. Looks like it's got some potential to go on a run soon enough. Feel like it'll pick up steam when it goes thru that .045000 mark and go up to ath maybe by end of month if not sooner. My bag is small but I'll be happy with a dollar return hopefully. Hopefully that's enough to add 2 more eth at that point if it stays low still.

ATh is what .11-12...by the end of month that would be nice

:whoo:man if its get to dollar land in the next 12 months would be incredible

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So BTC flashed crashed on Binance US today?
Anybody have an order that got filled?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure it’s been asked a lot before in this thread, but does anyone have any tools they use to track new coins and gas fees that isn’t Reddit. I don’t want to wade through a mile of shyt for a good read. Thanks in advance. Any resources are appreciated
FTX app let's you track this info

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Everyone knows shiba is a pump and dump shyt coin. People are positive about it because they got in early and are making money off it.
You sure tho? I see in this thread s lot of people being hyper excited about all the burning and shibaswap and yadda yadda. Imo I think it's pretty telling people hope or expect ada to fail, like that's a shyt load of tech and opportunity people would miss, me and a lot of other people intend to make a living on cardano, that would be like if apple actually went out of business in the 90's. I'll withhold my other opinion cause this the coli not Reddit I think it's pointless to argue over coins that will end up making the world a better place.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You sure tho? I see in this thread s lot of people being hyper excited about all the burning and shibaswap and yadda yadda. Imo I think it's pretty telling people hope or expect ada to fail, like that's a shyt load of tech and opportunity people would miss, me and a lot of other people intend to make a living on cardano, that would be like if apple actually went out of business in the 90's. I'll withhold my other opinion cause this the coli not Reddit I think it's pointless to argue over coins that will end up making the world a better place.
What's so impressive about ADA tho? There are other blockchains that are already doing what they've been continuously promising to do with great institutional backing... without the bloated market cap that ADA has.

Money can be made from it, but I don't get the loyalty for it when there are alternative projects that are further along and easier for developers to build on. A lot of people who are loyal ADA stans are rocking with it because of hype and gains, not because of it's technology.

SHIB is widely known as a shyt and meme coin. The only person that has been acting like it's more than that in here is @ORDER_66 who admittedly throws money at all shytcoins and prays they knockoff zeros.

:manny:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I hope it does too I have 24 left just in case.:mjgrin:
I just think Dot and Sol have more potential, so I’m using my profit from Ada to buy those during the next dip.

Menna

All Star
Daps
What's so impressive about ADA tho? There are other blockchains that are already doing what they've been continuously promising to do with great institutional backing... without the bloated market cap that ADA has.

Money can be made from it, but I don't get the loyalty for it when there are alternative projects that are further along and easier for developers to build on. A lot of people who are loyal ADA stans are rocking with it because of hype and gains, not because of it's technology.

SHIB is widely known as a shyt and meme coin. The only person that has been acting like it's more than that in here is @ORDER_66 who admittedly throws money at all shytcoins and prays they knockoff zeros.

:manny:
Yes, other Native assets are farther along but in 6months or so ADA will be where they are with better tech...ADA dexes are coming on line as we speak.