1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sold all my FTM at .33 because I was too lazy to send BUSD from my wallet to Binance for a trade. I used the FTM money to take the trade, it hit big, but I forgot to buy back FTM. It was .77 before I knew it. I was too mad about the mistake to buy FTM back at a higher price:francis:

Anyway...

Hopefully it's a green weekend for alts. I already see the future blue chip I should have bought a month ago mooning:mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got confused cuz I go to that spookyswap and try to swap some fantom for boo and the shyt said I had 0 FTM when I know I have 1000 coins. Now its talking about some bridge thing. I might just bridge over 250 and see what this all about for now.
You can swap FTM for a lot of coins on there, not just BOO. It may be away for you to avoid high gas fees if you have some FTM you want to swap out for something else.

You connected your wallet and it said there wasn't anything there?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You can swap FTM for a lot of coins on there, not just BOO. It may be away for you to avoid high gas fees if you have some FTM you want to swap out for something else.

You connected your wallet and it said there wasn't anything there?
i didnt have anything in the fantom mainnet, just the eth one so I did the bridge and sent them over and was able to swap those for boo. I staked them but don't see anything on there or how to get this xboo to stake for wftm or any other coin.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS what's happening with BTC, was that the top?

Right on track

Aug>47K - check
Sep>43K - check
Oct>63K - last 24 hours 60.1k - 63.7k. I don't expect perfection but if he's close, it's impressive predictions. Right now, it's right there
Nov>98K
Dec>135K

And that's a prediction from June. So far, Aug, Sep, Oct is on point. The big test is Nov/Dec.

Posted it earlier in the thread a couple of times but......

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right on track

Aug>47K - check
Sep>43K - check
Oct>63K - last 24 hours 60.1k - 63.7k. I don't expect perfection but if he's close, it's impressive predictions. Right now, it's right there
Nov>98K
Dec>135K

And that's a prediction from June. So far, Aug, Sep, Oct is on point. The big test is Nov/Dec.

Posted it earlier in the thread a couple of times but......

I want to also be able to read the charts to get a general idea, how difficult is it to read charts at a novice level, and how accurate can one predict price action through them.
Any brehs in here apart from the white girl that can.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I want to also be able to read the charts to get a general idea, how difficult is it to read charts at a novice level, and how accurate can one predict price action through them.
Any brehs in here apart from the white girl that can.
i think it needs to clear that 65k. has some support at 56k, maybe some at 52.5 and then at 50k. of course its been on a wild ride this year with lots of ups and downs so not sure which supports are strong or not. 59k looked to be resistance and dipping back under it will just keep confirming it. needs to clear and consistently stay above 59k in my opinion.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho I just posted having hope on Cardano yesterday, I just converted it to ETH and BTC.

My average buy in was at 2.30, it's 2.15. There is a better chance of ETH and BTC going up a higher percentage than ADA right now.

I put a price tracker on ADA and if I see it going back up, will simply buy back in.

ETH under 4,000 - might be some of the last chances to buy it at that price.
BTC 60,400 - if predictions hold, this may be the best buy for awhile.

You never know