1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m sure it’s been asked a lot before in this thread, but does anyone have any tools they use to track new coins and gas fees that isn’t Reddit. I don’t want to wade through a mile of shyt for a good read. Thanks in advance. Any resources are appreciated

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeesh, good shyt. :whew:
Yea man, sometimes you have to go for it. Like my homeboy's crypt group member that threw 4-5k at SHIB in January. Do the math. :damn:

Your main horses in your portfolio should be nothing but BTC, ETH and good projects, but if you have some disposable whatever money fukking go for it.

that’s another thing I should add to give ppl a fair picture…none of this is new money put into the market…this is all profits earned from crypto…in this case, it was profit siphoned off from my SHIB bag

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Quoted for emphasis. Brehs I'm not as seasoned as some of the vets in here so I definitely don't want to come off as a know it all, but if you're just starting out please think twice before betting the house, car, lifetime savings on any crypto if you haven't done the research. End up one of the cautionary crypto stories we hear about. Risking it and losing it all on Sriracha Inu :whoa::dahell::damn:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
AVAX or LUNA
I had AVAX but sold it, unless its BTC or ETH or ADA I get impatient waiting for shyt to move lol. Rn all I own is BTC, ETH, Cardano and LINK but think i want to put smaller amounts into more high-risk/high-reward type plays

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had AVAX but sold it, unless its BTC or ETH or ADA I get impatient waiting for shyt to move lol. Rn all I own is BTC, ETH, Cardano and LINK but think i want to put smaller amounts into more high-risk/high-reward type plays

What price did you sell AVAX?

If you're just on Coinbase there's plenty to choose from.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quoted for emphasis. Brehs I'm not as seasoned as some of the vets in here so I definitely don't want to come off as a know it all, but if you're just starting out please think twice before betting the house, car, lifetime savings on any crypto if you haven't done the research. End up one of the cautionary crypto stories we hear about. Risking it and losing it all on Sriracha Inu :whoa::dahell::damn:

agreed…I have other bags too that I think will pay off (RSR, SHIB) and offset any loss I take if SAITAMA doesn’t pan out…I wouldn’t encourage a put “everything” in coin A or B type mentality

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
agreed…I have other bags too that I think will pay off (RSR, SHIB) and offset any loss I take if SAITAMA doesn’t pan out…I wouldn’t encourage a put “everything” in coin A or B type mentality
like Wu-Tang said "gotta diversify your portfolio". This reminds me gotta look to add to my weekly RSR bag, almost forgot. Appreciate that bruh.