1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How much have you guys invested in saitama?? :jbhmm:

Not sure of the total since I've had a decent amount of transfers from usdc to eth to other coins, but it's been worth it. Prolly gotten back more in rewards than I paid in fees. Doubt I paid more than 5k including value of the tokens I swapped at the time. My first transfer that was usdc has been definitely worth it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is it too late for Saitama because I’m really tired of getting burned by crypto.

I’m in on SHIB, and RSR and that’s it right now. If y’all tell me it’s not too late on Saitama I might get in this weekend

Build a real portfolio.

Shiba had has a huge run so if you bought lately good luck. RSR is a wait and see. You shouldn't be adding a meme coin based on what you have. Go get a blue chip on the next dip.

Daps
So is it too late for Saitama because I’m really tired of getting burned by crypto.

I’m in on SHIB, and RSR and that’s it right now. If y’all tell me it’s not too late on Saitama I might get in this weekend

As much as we hype these coins up because we own them they’re definitely high risk and ones that can burn you. You own Shiba and now inquiring about saitama, with these you just throw your entertainment budget money in them and let it do whatever it’s going to do.

Also add proven coins.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:troll: it's true tho:mjgrin::lolbron:

:russ:lol even though I think the homie @ORDER_66 is low-key trolling a little with the amount (I'm still rolling at his infamous 15 dollar Shib investment joke/story):deadrose:, remember he got in super EARLY..so it wouldn't be the same as someone getting it now with ten lol

Even if it was true, he still would be sitting nice since he's probably 100-400X that from July so proceed accordingly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I should keep this to myself but I threw 5 figures at it yesterday…I’m either gonna get laughed out this thread or be a shytcoin hero :wow:

I think it can do 10x minimum strictly on its own merit as is by the time 11/13 rolls around (saitamask release) but if they can get a binance listing in the midst of an EOY super bull run then jeezus…I’m perfectly fine losing out on what I invested for a shot at that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I should keep this to myself but I threw 5 figures at it yesterday…I’m either gonna get laughed out this thread or be a shytcoin hero :wow:

I think it can do 10x minimum strictly on its own merit as is by the time 11/13 rolls around (saitamask release) but if they can get a binance listing in the midst of an EOY super bull run then jeezus…I’m perfectly fine losing out on what I invested for a shot at that

giphy.gif

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

@papa surf on his scared money, don't make money steez :wow::whoo::salute:

I put in 4 digits in September and it's already paid dividends (3/4X already) and was thinking of dropping another rack or two...not on your level but we try :hubie:

with the Saitamask release AND if Binance hits :blessed::mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@papa surf on his scared money, don't make money steez :wow::whoo::salute:

I put in 4 digits in September and it's already paid dividends (3/4X already) and was thinking of dropping another rack or two...not on your level but we try :hubie:

with the Saitamask release AND if Binance hits :blessed::mjcry:

We will all be whales soon bruhs!!!:blessed: then we can buy whatever we want!!!

Well maybe not soon soon but enough :mjgrin: