1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@papa surf on his scared money, don't make money steez :wow::whoo::salute:

I put in 4 digits in September and it's already paid dividends (3/4X already) and was thinking of dropping another rack or two...not on your level but we try :hubie:

with the Saitamask release AND if Binance hits :blessed::mjcry:

ya that’s where I fukked up…I was supposed to go hard when it dipped under $0.00000001 but I flat out forgot about it and it ran on me…I would’ve already tripled my money if I had followed thru on that…anyway I still see it having a lot more run left in it even with the inevitable dips here and there…I’d be more pissed off at myself it if runs like I think it will and I didn’t go in as hard as I wanted to than I’ll be if it doesn’t pan out

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya that’s where I fukked up…I was supposed to go hard when it dipped under $0.00000001 but I flat out forgot about it and it ran on me…I would’ve already tripled my money if I had followed thru on that…anyway I still see it having a lot more run left in it even with the inevitable dips here and there…I’d be more pissed off at myself it if runs like I think it will and I didn’t go in as hard as I wanted to than I’ll be if it doesn’t pan out

You're sitting on a NICE bag..man just imagine 6-12 months from now :sas1::wow::blessed::lawd:

Daps
I should keep this to myself but I threw 5 figures at it yesterday…I’m either gonna get laughed out this thread or be a shytcoin hero :wow:

I think it can do 10x minimum strictly on its own merit as is by the time 11/13 rolls around (saitamask release) but if they can get a binance listing in the midst of an EOY super bull run then jeezus…I’m perfectly fine losing out on what I invested for a shot at that

Go big or go home :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So is it too late for Saitama because I’m really tired of getting burned by crypto.

I’m in on SHIB, and RSR and that’s it right now. If y’all tell me it’s not too late on Saitama I might get in this weekend

I don't think it is but nobody knows. I think it has plenty of potential left. Just gotta know what you're getting into and what you willing to invest and know what you may expect to gain or lose. You not getting the same returns today than a month or two ago but could still possibly get some decent returns. The gains may not be as great but thats why getting in stuff as early as possible is important, especially for the potential. I'll give you an example. On July 24th late at night I swapped $630 USDC for 980 billion tokens. Was 642 in WETH which is now 1202. Gave me 612.70 worth of Saitama. Today those coins are worth 30.5K. Those $630 wouldn't even be worth 1200 in BTC and you be lucky to get 20 billion saitama coins with that. Not to mention the rewards I've earned on every transaction. It was a risk investing but its paid off so far. Thats why getting in early is crucial. But its still way early if they keep burning coins and the holder count keeps growing. 86k and about to hit 100k by end of month. Its a risk worth taking in my opinion. Not every coin will hit big but if you spread out your funds among some safe plays and risky ones, it'll work out in the end. Don't matter if you ride 1 btc to a million or 10 different coins to a million, long as you get there or wherever you tryna reach. Journey don't matter long as you get to the destination.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don’t think it’s gonna take that long…no disrespect but I’m not holding something like this past 2-3 months unless there is a major development that goes beyond what Im expecting/anticipating

You sure you didn't buy the top?:jbhmm:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nothing I said in here on this last page or so is sound investing btw :merchant:

I have tested the limits before of what I’m willing to lose and know what I can/can’t handle as far as taking a L…it’s not a complete gamble bcuz I’ll probably end up making more than I invested even if it’s not what I’m aiming for…but there are absolutely far more sound plays I could make but I’m taking a risk for what I’m hoping yields a greater reward…needed to think this thru out loud…will revisit this in a couple months for better or worse

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
don’t think it’s gonna take that long…no disrespect but I’m not holding something like this past 2-3 months unless there is a major development that goes beyond what Im expecting/anticipating

I definitely feel you on that, it's no disrespect taken. I always try to think of it in conservative timelines (that way if its hits early I'm hype lol) and with these type of plays my strategy is mostly twofold: 1) Only drop an amount where I would splurge on entertainment (clothes, food, drinks, events) that way if it goes south I'm not tripping as much. Most say this, but when the paper gets real, it's harder to employ. 2) if it drops anywhere near my initial investment then I look to other avenues :hubie:

I'm up 3-4X on Saitama currently and like 10-15X on Shib, so I'm not tripping on leaving them right now. Now I haven't really DCA'ed into them like I have more stable/blue coins so maybe that's why I'm doing this.

I definitely try to pick up the gems you and others drop in the thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I should keep this to myself but I threw 5 figures at it yesterday…I’m either gonna get laughed out this thread or be a shytcoin hero :wow:

I think it can do 10x minimum strictly on its own merit as is by the time 11/13 rolls around (saitamask release) but if they can get a binance listing in the midst of an EOY super bull run then jeezus…I’m perfectly fine losing out on what I invested for a shot at that
Yeesh, good shyt. :whew:
Yea man, sometimes you have to go for it. Like my homeboy's crypto group member that threw 4-5k at SHIB in January. Do the math. :damn:

Your main horses in your portfolio should be nothing but BTC, ETH and good projects, but if you have some disposable whatever money fukking go for it.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
nothing I said in here on this last page or so is sound investing btw :merchant:

I have tested the limits before of what I’m willing to lose and know what I can/can’t handle as far as taking a L…it’s not a complete gamble bcuz I’ll probably end up making more than I invested even if it’s not what I’m aiming for…but there are absolutely far more sound plays I could make but I’m taking a risk for what I’m hoping yields a greater reward…needed to think this thru out loud…will revisit this in a couple months for better or worse

exactly, I'm glad you said that and I second that sentiment. The more I learn and the more I chop it up with some of yall, I understand the nuances between different type of plays. I hope someone doesn't just read one of my comments about being up in certain coins and just go:mjlit: "bet the house on it"