1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that’s another thing I should add to give ppl a fair picture…none of this is new money put into the market…this is all profits earned from crypto…in this case, it was profit siphoned off from my SHIB bag
Yep. That's why I don't hate shytcoin gambling.
Use those shytcoin gains to fund your main portfolio or take big chances.

My problem is not pulling out and letting my shytcoins sit too long. In the past 6 months, I've probably left about $70-80k on the table because of it. :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your PT is 1.00 or you thinking bigger? and yeah man I'm convinced RSR is definitely going places, I just have to mentally prepare myself to be calm and wait.

I wanted $1 in the short run but I think that’s asking too much too soon…I think it can do $1-3 in a few years tho in which case I’d like to buy even more leading up to that…but I have enough now that I’ll wait and see how things go these next couple months

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. That's why I don't hate shytcoin gambling.
Use those shytcoin gains to fund your main portfolio or take big chances.

My problem is not pulling out and letting my shytcoins sit too long. In the past 6 months, I've probably left about $70-80k on the table because of it. :snoop:

I’m still not comfortable talking about money left on the table even tho I still took profit…technically it’s not a loss but that shyt stings the most :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wanted $1 in the short run but I think that’s asking too much too soon…I think it can do $1-3 in a few years tho in which case I’d like to buy even more leading up to that…but I have enough now that I’ll wait and see how things go these next couple months

That's what I'm doing :mjlit: that's the gameplan

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

no doubt, I can see that.

if Saitama goes crazy and I can get that four digit (initial investment) into 5 or 6 digits, one of the things I want to do is to use like 10K of it to put into RSR and what's even wilder is that initial Saitama investment, I got from a very small part of my LINK bag that I bought up when it dipped into the low teens earlier this year. It's a risk as is almost anything, but it's not like actually dropping money FOMO'ing into something

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no doubt, I can see that.

if Saitama goes crazy and I can get that four digit (initial investment) into 5 or 6 digits, one of the things I want to do is to use like 10K of it to put into RSR and what's even wilder is that initial Saitama investment, I got from a very small part of my LINK bag that I bought up when it dipped into the low teens earlier this year. It's a risk as is almost anything, but it's not like actually dropping money FOMO'ing into something

6 figures that sounds so good....:whew:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m still not comfortable talking about money left on the table even tho I still took profit…technically it’s not a loss but that shyt stings the most :mjcry:
Haha, I feel ya
Man, I'm just talking about money left on the table in shytcoins from the past 6 months.

If i told you overall, y'all would track me down and whoop my ass. :to:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
would have to eat a zero or two (for me) but hey I'm hopeful :sas1: gets anywhere near the Shib price, then we in the 7 figure game:mjgrin:

D6Nbw3.gif

Retirement fam :banderas: if this thing eats a zero when saitamask drops :wow:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much have you guys invested in saitama?? :jbhmm:
None, looks sketchy to me. Didn't like them asking for donations, seemed off.

"According to its whitepaper, its creator launched it in May 2021 with the aforementioned vision but had to renounce ownership of the project due to personal reasons."

Went from
"Its SaitaMask wallet, which is scheduled to launch by the end of September"

to

"Saitama To Launch SaitaMask Wallet on November 13th, 2021 In Las Vegas, NV."

So I think Nov 13 is an important date for them and those putting in money.