1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Looks like alt season is upon us. Even the shytty Chain link showingife!

Can't wait until BTC hits 100000K

Imagine the pull backs during a 6 figure bitcoin 30% is 30k down in a day.:huhldup:who has the balls to hold during those times. What if we enter a bear market but we thought it was a dip. What if it rebounds and goes to 200k or 300k or 500k. What if we totally miss the bull run:banderas: this should be fun

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Imagine the pull backs during a 6 figure bitcoin 30% is 30k down in a day.:huhldup:who has the balls to hold during those times. What if we enter a bear market but we thought it was a dip. What if it rebounds and goes to 200k or 300k or 500k. What if we totally miss the bull run:banderas: this should be fun
Honestly at this point that shouldn't even be something that takes balls to hold. If an investor buys Bitcoin off rip that should know they gonna see some serious up and downs. When btc when down to 28k I felt greedy as hell, if it goes to 250k and went up and down 50k for a few months in a bear market Itll be like acid, seeing a portfolio move like that is a unique experience. Gotta learn to love that volatility.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those apys seem too good to be true. Will ride with Pancake swap for now, although just converted a larger chunk for FTM

I'm now trying figure out how to buy yeildy.
You can cop Yieldly and any other ASA tokens on the Tinyman DEX.

Buy some ALGO from an exchange, move it to either your Algorand wallet app or the mobile wallet, and connect it to Tinyman (really smooth and fast). Then you can swap your ALGO for YLDY. I just did this for OPUL, copped a couple hundred worth of ALGO then swapped it for OPUL and went and staked it on Yieldly.

I'm going to look into the best way to move it to PancakeSwap or Uniswap tho, can't miss on that APY since I'm already staking and have no intention on selling it anytime soon. I'm not sure how this will look tho cause it seems like there's different versions for this coin for it to be on these various exchanges to be staked.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You can cop Yieldly and any other ASA tokens on the Tinyman DEX.

Buy some ALGO from an exchange, move it to either your Algorand wallet app or the mobile wallet, and connect it to Tinyman (really smooth and fast). Then you can swap your ALGO for YLDY. I just did this for OPUL, copped a couple hundred worth of ALGO then swapped it for OPUL and went and staked it on Yieldly.

I'm going to look into the best way to move it to PancakeSwap or Uniswap tho, can't miss on that APY since I'm already staking and have no intention on selling it anytime soon. I'm not sure how this will look tho cause it seems like there's different versions for this coin for it to be on these various exchanges to be staked.
Forgot about tinyman. Gonna try this now. Going to stake some yeildy and some opul

Appreciate it