1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You can cop Yieldly and any other ASA tokens on the Tinyman DEX.

Buy some ALGO from an exchange, move it to either your Algorand wallet app or the mobile wallet, and connect it to Tinyman (really smooth and fast). Then you can swap your ALGO for YLDY. I just did this for OPUL, copped a couple hundred worth of ALGO then swapped it for OPUL and went and staked it on Yieldly.

I'm going to look into the best way to move it to PancakeSwap or Uniswap tho, can't miss on that APY since I'm already staking and have no intention on se
lling it anytime soon. I'm not sure how this will look tho cause it seems like there's different versions for this coin for it to be on these various exchanges to be staked.

Exactly. OPUL is on algo and Eth is seems. Don't think uniswap supports algo coins

Trying to find opul staking on yeildy finance with no luck. Did stake my yeilet though

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's on this page breh...
Yieldly

The last staking pool listed.
Dapper and repped

Now I'm I'm kinda happy I missed governance, assuming these pools don't go bankrupt.

OPUL seems legit as fukk though so I'm with it. Any coin related to making money in music is a go for me. The fact you can stake it as well is a huge.

It's so amazing seeing how sophisticated these block chain projects are getting. 2017 had so much trash it was hilaruous!

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What you need to do is send it off the exchange to a wallet and stake it and not even think about it. I've earned so much free money cuz of it and there's likely gonna be plenty more in the future.

I was thinking about staking it on keplr, but 21 days to unstake is a long time to wait.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
The drops will become smaller as it goes higher (i think) It's harder to drop 30% on a six figure btc than it is now.

That would play into the diminishing return theory that means diminishing loses and dips as well. I'm not sure if I agree with the diminishing dips but It makes sense and I'd hope for it.