1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You want this crypto shyt to blow or nah? :stopitslime:
I see crypto and decentralization of the web (Web 3.0) as a huge opportunity to get away from the underlying problems of everything that we interact with now being centralized and controlled by FAANG.

Of course I want more adoption in this space, just not at the expense of the core essence of decentralization which is what BTC and DeFi is predicated on.

Facebook's dominance is due to the explosion of the importance of data mining since it's inception. Do we really want the same players that made the Age of Information what we see it today have a similar run within this new financial state that's upon us?

:hubie:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks like they want to be a legit institution :beli: that's what it looks like to me
Be careful what you wish for.

If it were up to Coinbase, there wouldn't be any other way to on ramp FIAT to crypto (which is necessary for anyone still getting paid in FIAT currency), DEXs would be no more along with high staking rewards, liquidity pools etc that can be found on them... They want the least amount of competition so they can make the most money possible, and control as much as possible.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
the breh @thernbroom just casually dropped a winner in $LSS.
Up Over 10x since he first posted. :whew:
Thats good. Happy for him and anyone else that got in. I looked at it the other day and it was around .60 I believe. Didn't have much on my metamask as far as USDC was concerned, not to mention the gas fees, that would have me getting a decent enough bag so I said I'd hold off on it. Should've thrown something on it. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next similar play and throw a bit on it to avoid an issue like this.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Outside of my whip, I was able to pay off all my debt today thanks to this cycle. Sold all my BTC and moved half to Alts and the other half to my bank account.

I really messed up about a year ago playing Options and looking back I low key think I was depressed (easily lost 5 figs worth smh) but crypto has shook me all the way back. The peace of mind of not having to always budget around paying these CC off is a great feeling. A lot of you have played a part in many of these coins I’ve picked and this very thread got me into crypto many moons ago. Appreciate y’all man. :salute:
my problem is i dont take out profits when im supposed to

good job fam

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is there a simple way to transfer my positions from coinbase to coinbase pro
Is it not as simple as withdrawing it from CB and entering in the CBP address you intend on sending it to? I've never done it before, I've just kept what I have on CB there even tho I've started using CBP to avoid the fees