The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
haa…just checked and the link shows up when you google it…then it takes you to a 404 page on their site…interesting tho wow

https://www.binance.com/en/trade/SAITAMA

if this is true then I understand why he’s been tight-lipped…binance is very strict about the application/listing process

man if this hits binance :mjlol:

*edit*

the same thing happens with KLEE

https://www.binance.com/en/trade/KLEE_ETH

the bolded is definitely true, I remember when Shib was first about to get listed on Binance and I believe someone jumped the gun with the news and they pushed it back. I think it wasn't even the main website and they still were playing no games

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the bolded is definitely true, I remember when Shib was first about to get listed on Binance and I believe someone jumped the gun with the news and they pushed it back. I think it wasn't even the main website and they still were playing no games

ya I’ve seen instances when they straight up canceled a listing bcuz the leak came from the devs themselves

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya I’ve seen instances when they straight up canceled a listing bcuz the leak came from the devs themselves

yep I think certain exchanges are serious when it comes to confidentiality....if you listen to the COO talk, he tries to give certain hints of what the 2 top tier exchanges are but he make it clear that's he's not going to cross that line of saying it. (For instance, he was saying Binance is really strict and one of their conditions is that they like a coin to have at least around 200K holders. Then he hit the :hubie: I'm definitely not saying they are one of the exchanges I'm just giving an example:mjgrin::whoa:)

I think crypto.com might be the other one by the way

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The Daily Hodl: Bitcoin and Crypto on the Verge of Hitting the Best Part of Bull Cycle, Says Macro Guru Raoul Pal – Here?....
Bitcoin and Crypto on the Verge of Hitting the Best Part of Bull Cycle, Says Macro Guru Raoul Pal – Here’s Why - The Daily Hodl

“It basically is two standard deviations oversold versus the historical trend. That’s the total crypto market cap. So it looks like if you follow the trend and all of these exponential assets do the same thing, they get overbought [to the] top of the trend. My guess is this goes from $2 trillion to $8 to $10 trillion at the end of this cycle, and then we correct.”

:wow::blessed::ohlawd::win::lawd::banderas:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
The Daily Hodl: Bitcoin and Crypto on the Verge of Hitting the Best Part of Bull Cycle, Says Macro Guru Raoul Pal – Here?....
Bitcoin and Crypto on the Verge of Hitting the Best Part of Bull Cycle, Says Macro Guru Raoul Pal – Here’s Why - The Daily Hodl

“It basically is two standard deviations oversold versus the historical trend. That’s the total crypto market cap. So it looks like if you follow the trend and all of these exponential assets do the same thing, they get overbought [to the] top of the trend. My guess is this goes from $2 trillion to $8 to $10 trillion at the end of this cycle, and then we correct.”

None of these nikkas know what's going to happen.lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

man lemme get some sleep…this news is too exciting…I was thinking more so $5B but there’s definitely going to be a huge influx of new money…more than the space has ever seen…jeezus christ. :wow: