1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
COTI out performing the market. We’ll see today if we’ll have a “Buy the rumor, sell the news event” or a “Buy the rumor, buy the news event” with ADAs announcement.

Heavy resistance currently at ATH .66.

.48 looks like a great entry.

Climbing towards a 3x this week from lows. Don’t sleep!

Daps
COTI out performing the market. We’ll see today if we’ll have a “Buy the rumor, sell the news event” or a “Buy the rumor, buy the news event” with ADAs announcement.

Heavy resistance currently at ATH .66.

.48 looks like a great entry.

Climbing towards a 3x this week from lows. Don’t sleep!

Been watching it every since I saw y’all mentioned it a few days ago. It seems to have risen drastically. I’m not jumping in at this point but props to y’all caking off this
:salute:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This guy on reddit said the rich is paying the majority of the taxes is that true???:wtf: why did I get a tax increase then, why does it feel like im paying more and more ever since trump then???:dahell: shyt is not making any sense to me muthafukka
False. High wage W2 workers pay the most in taxes (e.g. Engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc. who work for a company)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This guy on reddit said the rich is paying the majority of the taxes is that true???:wtf: why did I get a tax increase then, why does it feel like im paying more and more ever since trump then???:dahell: shyt is not making any sense to me muthafukka

IRS considering you rich now. :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
False. High wage W2 workers pay the most in taxes (e.g. Engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc. who work for a company)

Aight this is what he posted to me in that crypto thread:

You can't be penalized for following the law. That's why people are so pissed when they hear corporations or billionaires don't pay any taxes. Well they don't have to pay taxes, because they have more money in tax deductions that they donated to charitable contributions than what they would owe in taxes. You've done taxes I'm sure, and they asked you if you made any charitable contributions right? Well this is where that matters. People really HAVE NO IDEA how our economy or tax system actually works. Unless you're making over $130k approximately each year, which I'm not currently, and I'm willing to be the majority of those reading this aren't either, we basically pay no taxes on our income to the federal government in income tax. If you receive a refund each year on your taxes, especially if you make less than $20k/yr for instance, you're in the lowest bracket, and you'll probably get back thousands of dollars in a refund, especially if you have children. Where does that refund money come from? From the top 1% of people in this country. They already pay all of our taxes, at least income wise. We all pay sales taxes, and property taxes depending upon where you live, etc., but our income tax system is funded primarily by the top 1% of earners in the US. So when you have all these stupid ass-hats that don't have the skills to flip burgers at McDonald's demanding we "tax the rich", they are literally putting the nails in their own coffin. The rich obviously have money, which would be needed to move out of the country, say to another country with better tax rates and similar lifestyle accommodations to the US, say Sweden, Holland, etc. Those nations are probably going to WELCOME someone like Elon Musk, or Donald Trump, bring BILLIONS of dollars into their economy. Americans are stupid anymore, and they refuse to learn anything about history, nor do they know anything about the economy, and so we are literally watching the downfall of this nation if we continue on the path we're headed. If we raise the taxes on corporations, guess what? They'll move back out of the US where it's cheaper to operate. If we tax the rich? They'll move out of the country too. The US is making the US a place that is no longer desirable to live if you're an intelligent, free-thinking individual, especially if you've used that to make a fortune. Eventually the appeal of living in the land of the free will be outweighed by the fact that we don't live in the land of the free, we are already living in a time where our Constitutional rights are being violated daily, and the people responsible for committing fraud, treason, etc, are not only getting away with it, they're actually running the whole damn show now. Once they push too far and if the people don't stand up and take back what is rightfully ours, you'll see all the corporations and rich people leave the US, and when that happens, our society will collapse, fast....
:wtf:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I agree about the moving out of the US thing and the effect that may have especially if the corporations do it. Look at PR and their cheap tax rate. Even El Salvador said they not taxing bitcoin as much or at all. I expect more countries to do the same. Rest of the world has been catching up to the US in every category. The rich may pay a lot in taxes but there are more poor people than rich people so I doubt the overall numbers are bigger. Plus the rich have more loopholes to minimize taxes such as donations, tax free retirement accounts, reinvesting in their business, etc. The US needs rich people and corporations but I can see why increasing the tax rates would drive them away.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Coti dipping a bit. Good chance it bounces off .50 with that being the recent swing high. Next Fibonacci level after that is at .34 but not sure if it'll reach that. Still a great entry point if it does tho. A bounce off .50 likely take it to the upper Fib level at .75. Then it's just a matter of time before it hits a dollar and beyond. It's doing it's own thing whole a lot of coins dipping so a dollar by Thanksgiving is possible.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Saitama tryna run again. Hopefully rest of the weekend is good and it makes another attempt at that zero. Last weekends run was great but the weeks dip overall hurt it. Hopefully it finds higher support if there's a dip next week.

I see the link news causing it to jump up a bit but I'm not worried.