1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BTC may be looking bad but there's still money to be made out there's. Might have a bad rest of the quarter but things can change right around Halloween and bounce back up. Taking profits won't be too bad if you have a decent amount in there. I'll continue to DCA as much as I can. Same with ETH. Moving averages do look bad but I'm hopeful it doesn't dip down as bad as the last drop. Maybe 38k at worse 34k hopefully. Tho BTC going down might be good for other coins if people moved some profits to cheaper stuff that is holding steady while that's going down. Let's see in two weeks on Sunday October 10th how the past two weeks have closed and who's still hanging around and who we might see again in November.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BTC may be looking bad but there's still money to be made out there's. Might have a bad rest of the quarter but things can change right around Halloween and bounce back up. Taking profits won't be too bad if you have a decent amount in there. I'll continue to DCA as much as I can. Same with ETH. Moving averages do look bad but I'm hopeful it doesn't dip down as bad as the last drop. Maybe 38k at worse 34k hopefully. Tho BTC going down might be good for other coins if people moved some profits to cheaper stuff that is holding steady while that's going down. Let's see in two weeks on Sunday October 10th how the past two weeks have closed and who's still hanging around and who we might see again in November.

man Railgun and Saitaima holding it down :wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man I’m a boomer on crypto also. This is a good time for me to increase my BTC and ETH. But I only deal with BTC/ETH/ADA anytime I got into the meme or alts for the most part it never worked out for me. Even though I see others eating. I’m just going to do like you said just keep DCA into those 3. Basically if I invest $100 It’s 50 BTC, 30 ETC, 20 ADA. And of course that can change. But I’m not putting as much in as you all. Just a few hundred here and there I’m not 6 cert.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man I’m a boomer on crypto also. This is a good time for me to increase my BTC and ETH. But I only deal with BTC/ETH/ADA anytime I got into the meme or alts for the most part it never worked out for me. Even though I see others eating. I’m just going to do like you said just keep DCA into those 3. Basically if I invest $100 It’s 50 BTC, 30 ETC, 20 ADA. And of course that can change. But I’m not putting as much in as you all. Just a few hundred here and there I’m not 6 cert.

I'm 0 cert myself. At this point I'll take any of these investments hitting it big for us and getting us to the promised land. With unemployment not giving shyt out anymore, I'm cautious with my money also. I'm not throwing that much more than you into BTC and ETH on a weekly basis and who knows how long that may last. I was lucky that I saved money back in the day and was able to throw down a decent amount last spring/summer but I've learned about DCA and other stuff along the way as well that makes you look at the game differently. The meme and alt game can be dangerous. I know I've suffered plenty of L's and if I never made decent profit on Shib I wouldn't have been able to take as much risk. Gotta take some profits into stable and/or well known coins like btc/eth but also have so stuff for risks like meme coins in case another one hits big. If you can, look into cheap ones like FET and COTI. Even if its just 5 or 10% of your investment. I find it better at times to invest in cheaper stuff that has potential to double up or higher than being on the slow grind with higher priced stuff. You can make money regardless and just being in the game already has you at an advantage over those not taking the opportunity.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
A hamster has been trading cryptocurrencies in a cage rigged to automatically buy and sell tokens since June - and it's currently outperforming the S&P 500
614e09b2b414c10018625015

Daps