1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is all the damage China can create then we're looking good. China isn't the only place in the world. They have an agenda to try and take over the financial system. Bump what they say.
I think these kind of things are having less and less impact. With this, most people on social media were saying China FUD, they’ve done this many times before etc. When it happens again, take advantage of it

Even just this year with Elon Musk. Earlier this year if he said something people considered negative, market took a dip. Last time he said something negative, didn’t even notice anything. I think people are becoming more confident in the long-term outlook with crypto so they just shake these things off. Much bigger than one person’s opinion and more people believing even bigger than China

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I think these kind of things are having less and less impact. With this, most people on social media were saying China FUD, they’ve done this many times before etc. When it happens again, take advantage of it

Even just this year with Elon Musk. Earlier this year if he said something people considered negative, market took a dip. Last time he said something negative, didn’t even notice anything. I think people are becoming more confident in the long-term outlook with crypto so they just shake these things off
Someone in here made a good point about how Trump tweets used to shift the stock market back in the day when he first started chiming in, until the novelty of it wore off and people stopped caring.

Same exact thing was inevitable with Musk & Crypto and it happened, he became too familiar and people tuned out.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Keep the poor poorer, and the rich richer. :mjgrin:

Things likely get worse for next few weeks. Some coins may stabilize, others may drop further down.
The irony of this is that eventually if everyone is poor then you have to separate the rich and make them poor because there won't be enough capital coming in for the citizens and to keep the ponzi up they'll have to cannibalize in an endless cycle

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Funny cuz I was saying to myself just yesterday that it's been a while since we've heard some bullshyt from Elon or China.
Elon just separated from his baby momma. Ironic that the market dumps when Elon gets dumped. Even when he doesn't tweet, market still affected. :troll:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardano jumping tomorrow? Cardano Summit tomorrow morning, supposed to be big news coming out. I jumped back into it. Will be interesting to see what kind of effect, if any, these kind of events have on the price. We'll see shortly.

Summit site - Cardano Summit 2021

Cardano Summit 2021
Event
Date: Sat, Sep 25 • 9:30 AM EDT

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Supa congrats on the celr gains. Saw it's leading gainer for past week in top 100 on coingecko and did a search and saw you had mentioned it recently. Must've just entered the top 100 on this run. Wish I would've noticed it sooner but :salute: nonetheless. Don't think it's on CB but hopefully they put it on there and get it more exposure eventually. I'll have to keep an eye on it for any retracements.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Supa congrats on the celr gains. Saw it's leading gainer for past week in top 100 on coingecko and did a search and saw you had mentioned it recently. Must've just entered the top 100 on this run. Wish I would've noticed it sooner but :salute: nonetheless. Don't think it's on CB but hopefully they put it on there and get it more exposure eventually. I'll have to keep an eye on it for any retracements.

Was just checking the top 100 and saw that, some others doing well - Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

Celer
24 hr: +28%
7 day: +64%

REN
24 hr: +30%
7 day: +20%

CELO
24 hr: +5%
7 day: +49%

Tezos XTZ
24 hr: +15%
7 day: +17%

LUNA
24 hr: +11%
7 day: +17%

ATOM
24 hr: +3%
7 day: +29%

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis: