mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
RedPanda Earth price, REDPANDA chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

REDPANDA

Got informed of this token so threw something on it. Looks like its an environmental, save the animals type of project. 1 gazillion coins so not for the faint of heart. About 430 quadrillion circulating. Gas cheap right now, not sure if its something going on or just eth going down. Paid less than $20.50 fees to swap about $215 so not bad overall on gas. Ended up with 48 trillion, must've cut me down from my 50 order, don't know why it does that but I should hopefully make it back on rewards. I'll have to patiently wait and see what it does if anything. Its on a few exchanges with hotbit being the only one I think I've heard of. Looks like its been pretty stable past few weeks. Not too much volume on it. Less than 6k past 24 hours but hopefully it does something when the market starts kicking back up again. Don't expect it to be relevant anytime soon. I'll see where it stands end of year and then likely around Easter as well.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super Bowl LVI sponsored by Saitama coming soon? :jbhmm:

Probably a player here and there. Maybe for the SB one of the exchanges, probably FTX, since they already have Tom Brady and other people.

Another dip tonight, down 8% overall for my portfolio. Good thing about getting SMS price alerts, it's easy to track days/times. Seems like overnight hours 3-5am Eastern, but that's only on a few days data. Sunday night is supposed to the best time to buy Bitcoin.

RSR close to 1 month low.
Now at 0.0286
1 month low 0.0278

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Probably a player here and there. Maybe for the SB one of the exchanges, probably FTX, since they already have Tom Brady and other people.

Another dip tonight, down 8% overall for my portfolio. Good thing about getting SMS price alerts, it's easy to track days/times. Seems like overnight hours 3-5am Eastern, but that's only on a few days data. Sunday night is supposed to the best time to buy Bitcoin.

RSR close to 1 month low.
Now at 0.0286
1 month low 0.0278
yeah rsr looking bad. one of the worst i've seen. black line below orange line and below the ichimoku cloud. hopefully it gets support around the purple line and bounces off it a few times or goes back up but never breaking below it.

9pgLWe6b.png

who knows what tomorrow night may bring. may still have a few more days on downtrend overall in the market.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Aight this is what he posted to me in that crypto thread:

You can't be penalized for following the law. That's why people are so pissed when they hear corporations or billionaires don't pay any taxes. Well they don't have to pay taxes, because they have more money in tax deductions that they donated to charitable contributions than what they would owe in taxes. You've done taxes I'm sure, and they asked you if you made any charitable contributions right? Well this is where that matters. People really HAVE NO IDEA how our economy or tax system actually works. Unless you're making over $130k approximately each year, which I'm not currently, and I'm willing to be the majority of those reading this aren't either, we basically pay no taxes on our income to the federal government in income tax. If you receive a refund each year on your taxes, especially if you make less than $20k/yr for instance, you're in the lowest bracket, and you'll probably get back thousands of dollars in a refund, especially if you have children. Where does that refund money come from? From the top 1% of people in this country. They already pay all of our taxes, at least income wise. We all pay sales taxes, and property taxes depending upon where you live, etc., but our income tax system is funded primarily by the top 1% of earners in the US. So when you have all these stupid ass-hats that don't have the skills to flip burgers at McDonald's demanding we "tax the rich", they are literally putting the nails in their own coffin. The rich obviously have money, which would be needed to move out of the country, say to another country with better tax rates and similar lifestyle accommodations to the US, say Sweden, Holland, etc. Those nations are probably going to WELCOME someone like Elon Musk, or Donald Trump, bring BILLIONS of dollars into their economy. Americans are stupid anymore, and they refuse to learn anything about history, nor do they know anything about the economy, and so we are literally watching the downfall of this nation if we continue on the path we're headed. If we raise the taxes on corporations, guess what? They'll move back out of the US where it's cheaper to operate. If we tax the rich? They'll move out of the country too. The US is making the US a place that is no longer desirable to live if you're an intelligent, free-thinking individual, especially if you've used that to make a fortune. Eventually the appeal of living in the land of the free will be outweighed by the fact that we don't live in the land of the free, we are already living in a time where our Constitutional rights are being violated daily, and the people responsible for committing fraud, treason, etc, are not only getting away with it, they're actually running the whole damn show now. Once they push too far and if the people don't stand up and take back what is rightfully ours, you'll see all the corporations and rich people leave the US, and when that happens, our society will collapse, fast....
:wtf:

do you know what historical tax rates in the USA look like? please go take a look.

"tax the rich" is not about taxing wages as much as it is about taxing money / assets.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
sorry I meant tax rates :francis:

Yeah i wasnt expecting a 3 page dissertation about taxes from that dude when we all know the facts about taxes that the richer you are the less you pay, point blank :manny: the irs even admitted they dont go after the rich because they have the finances to fight against it

Daps
Boy of boy y’all be in here pa-nic-kin

Stop buying bull shyt, 5% goes to speculative crap, 95% always is for dca’ing into real projects, then it doesn’t matter when the market takes a shyt for a few months. We back to ATH in December

Can you give a few examples of coins you see mentioned in here that you consider speculative crap?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saitama looking to overcome the dip and set a new ATH. :wow:

Not to mention the rewards gained and tokens burnt during the dips. :blessed:

They keep selling their shares making MY wallet fatter!!!:russ:

Sidenote anyone heard a token called archangel token??? someone gave me a telegram message to buy in I'm like :patrice: