1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone up on ICP? I feel like now might be a decent buy time just glancing at the charts
I heard one or two of their albums way back in the day some Jugaloo Circus or Horror themed one I believe. Was alright nothing special. Don't know what they did since. Think there's a poster in here somewhere thats a huge fan. Not too familiar with their crypto tho but I'll take a look and see.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hey guys remember when i staked my eth in my CB wallet now its missing in my wallet i mean its says its compounded Ether with the symbol and everything but when the dip happened its saying zero and not accumulating anything even though under the price its eth value is over $35 :wtf: what does this all mean

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone up on ICP? I feel like now might be a decent buy time just glancing at the charts
looking at the 4 hr, I can see a double bottom, so that's good. The downward trend will probably reverse. But how much will it move up?

btw, I had tried to get an ICP NFT and the chain failed on launch day, so I'm not the biggest fan of the tech

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
FINALLY got some damn RSR :pachaha:

giphy.gif

it's not alot but its a start :pachaha:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@The Mad Titan

The Daily Hodl: XRP, Chainlink and This Crypto Project Launching Bitcoin Smart Contracts Are ‘About To Go Crazy’, Says ....
XRP, Chainlink and This Crypto Project Launching Bitcoin Smart Contracts Are ‘About To Go Crazy’, Says Altcoin Daily - The Daily Hodl

Hopefully not true for Link but,

Kicking off the list with Internet Computer, Austin says that the crypto project focused on becoming a decentralized global computing platform, is planning to introduce smart contract functionality to Bitcoin.

Internet Computer smart contracts will gain access to Bitcoin liquidity and Bitcoin will gain powerful new smart contract functionality without the need for insecure and cumbersome trusted bridging services.

So this could be big – a DeFi [Decentralized Finance] ecosystem for Bitcoin is a major industry initiative. It would mean the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, could be used for lending, yield farming, derivatives, liquidity pools and more.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This guy on reddit said the rich is paying the majority of the taxes is that true???:wtf: why did I get a tax increase then, why does it feel like im paying more and more ever since trump then???:dahell: shyt is not making any sense to me muthafukka