Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The evergrande shyt is about to crash their economy

they don’t want people taking their $ and throwing it in Bitcoin

they want that money in their economy

I JUST mentioned this as well.

so if everyone seems to know this, why won't their govt intervene and NOT let that happen? a lot of the chinese wealth from the regular folks will evaporate if evergrande goes bankrupt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Owe a bunch to foreign investors

:scusthov:

sounds like they are fukked.

evergrande was overleveraged, and all of the sudden, the chinese gov't decides to change the rules regarding how much they can borrow and how much cash they need to keep on hand.

I'm still not 100% clear on the bitcoin angle with them tho.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so if everyone seems to know this, why won't their govt intervene and NOT let that happen?

because that makes market excesses worse in the long run. and plus that is not how markets are supposed to work.

a lot of the chinese wealth from the regular folks will evaporate if evergrande goes bankrupt.

if anything they will protect ordinary people and make corporates foot the bill.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:scusthov:

sounds like they are fukked.

evergrande was overleveraged, and all of the sudden, the chinese gov't decides to change the rules regarding how much they can borrow and how much cash they need to keep on hand.

I'm still not 100% clear on the bitcoin angle with them tho.
They have a whole bunch of companies doing this right now

When those bills come due they are fukked completely

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
China playing too many games knowing full and well they have literal mountains of cash thanks to the I'm.s. to survive anything... :beli: they just don't want their wealthier citizens moving any funds into crypto thats why they banned it but they hypocrites because they just sold off a chunk of btc them damned selves!!!:damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
China fud didn’t help with price action but BTC was gonna head back down anyways, just sped up the PA. I remained cautious and profited from up and down trend.
Macd on 2 & 4hr was gonna be flipping red anyways and sell off was incoming… :francis:

I flipped short from my long last night on FTM when it topped out around 1.27 made some good money going up and on the downtrend :yeshrug:

Going by the ema trading strategy it signaled we’d be heading back down,

Ema indicator below = uptrend, once it crosses and is above = down trend

IE
dotdash_Final_Moving_Average_Strategies_for_Forex_Trading_Oct_2020-01-7559aba839cc410d8553868da1f1afc3.jpg

Last edited: