1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I have learned fukking with this crypto that when you got a bear market it's the best time to go extra hard DCAing into bitcoin. It's like free money. Hell I want bitcoin to go back to 29k again. Cause we know from history this joker about to take off october, November and early December.

:francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:francis::picard: geez this thing could get UGLY

told y’all not to bid just yet… just making yourselves others exit liquidity, A lot of whales got liquidated last two days trading margin & futures and are exiting out of spot they bought even at a loss to protect losing even more capital.

Patience bros

“too excited, too eager to gamble. Take a breath and wait for your shot to line up, pretend you're deer hunting.”

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
told y’all not to bid just yet… just making yourselves others exit liquidity, A lot of whales got liquidated last two days trading margin & futures and are exiting out of spot they bought even at a loss to protect losing even more capital.

Patience bros

“too excited, too eager to gamble. Take a breath and wait for your shot to line up, pretend you're deer hunting.”

I hear you, I haven't overextended myself in my bags. Not only with using only leisure capital (money I would use for entertainment) but also practiced a lot of restraint to not go all in too quick. I'm seeming that even though it looks like the sky is falling there are going to be opportunities to make money, just have to be patient and strategic

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You don’t get it, you follow market conditions… you follow the liquidity. You go the way of the trend. And the money. Money rotates.

And I’ve been saying alts we’re going to go down. I’ve been saying within groups with my crypto friends that I’ve been bearish and that BTC was going to go back down before we go back up, it bounced from 28k to near 53k in less than two months, it needed to go back down. and alts we’re gonna get rekt. Y’all just didn’t listen to the warnings and information i gave yall, just like you ignored getting in and making money off Sol at the bottom. So don’t come at me saying I was wrong for pushing meme coins when that was the trend and where liquidity was flowing at the time.

It’s not reckless to advocate risk capital management :mjlol:

You guys saying you had a bad summer investment wise but everyone I know, including myself made a shyt ton of money because they were following market trends and investing or trading the right things within crypto as things change, trends change, money flows into different things.
Let's be reality you say something different every week. But we've all seen in this thread you only tend to get loud when everythings green. Now it's "yall just didn't listen to the warnings and information I gave yall" Like the warnings you gave about all those trash memecoins you were pushing everyday a few months ago? :rudy:

If trading is your thing that's cool. Just be specific "wait till its lower yall" when? how low? because people have missed out following your advice. Telling people to sell at a loss in the middle of a bull run that hasn't peaked yet is flat out dumb advice. sorry

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Let's be reality you say something different every week. But we've all seen in this thread you only tend to get loud when everythings green. Now it's "yall just didn't listen to the warnings and information I gave yall" Like the warnings you gave about all those trash memecoins you were pushing everyday a few months ago? :rudy:

If trading is your thing that's cool. Just be specific "wait till its lower yall" when? how low? because people have missed out following your advice. Telling people to sell at a loss in the middle of a bull run that hasn't peaked yet is flat out dumb advice. sorry

Wrong, I told y’all WEEKs ago Btc does bad in sept and was sharing warnings and said I was bearish and not buying anything for holding (long term wise). You didn’t listen.

Learn to read a fukking chart instead of expecting others to give y’all entries, indicators are there for a reason.