1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Wrong, I told y’all WEEKs ago Btc does bad in sept and was sharing warnings and said I was bearish and not buying anything for holding (long term wise). You didn’t listen.

Learn to read a fukking chart instead of expecting others to give y’all entries, indicators are there for a reason.
So now you were bearish on the month of September but here's you in September

link is about to have a nice breakout in the next coming weeks so perfect time to buy

If you missed AVAX

Get in on XAVA, the chart speaks for itself

:ufdup:

Market Cap
9,474,680 USD
Circulating Supply
7,287,387 XAVA
Total Supply
100,000,000 XAVA
Max. Supply
100,000,000 XAVA
Explorer
XavaToken (0xd1c3f94DE7e5B45fa4eDBBA472491a9f4B166FC4) - Avalanche Explorer
Website
https://avalaunch.app
Info
What is Avalaunch?
Avalaunch is a launchpad powered by the Avalanche platform, allowing new and innovative projects to seamlessly prepare for launch with an emphasis on fair and broad distribution. With its values deeply rooted in the early Avalanche community, we are able to offer projects confident, informed users who are aligned with the long-term goals of the rapidly expanding application ecosystem.

Leveraging Avalanche’s scalable, high-throughput, and low-latency platform, Avalaunch is built by users, for teams, to help grow strong communities.

But now it's why you guys buying alts?? :damn:

OK :mjlol:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sold my avax at 65 when the double top happened; will set some really low bids (40s) to get a better entry

my main plan is to buy btc, ride that and transition to DOT when the parachain auctions happen

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's a stink bid. You won't see the price that low in real time. It's like a flash crash that instantly goes back up but if you had an order open it might fill. It happened with REN when we got that last crash. It wicked down to .02 on Binance.

nah I got you, I'm just saying if it does that even for a second that's wild to me. You definitely got me over here thinking. I get LINK on Coinbase. Wonder if open orders are only on CB Pro?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a stink bid. You won't see the price that low in real time. It's like a flash crash that instantly goes back up but if you had an order open it might fill. It happened with REN when we got that last crash. It wicked down to .02 on Binance.

Them stink bids and stink sells be the best...:lolbron:

Got a stink bid with Sol at 20 and bitcoin at 30k...:mjgrin:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yo we're all (presumably) adults in here...so with that said I can't tell anyone how to move/act/talk....this is a GREAT thread, and I love coming in and reading about crypto but all the name calling we gotta chill on that :whoa: just my thoughts:hubie:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
suck my dikk fakkit, my bearish thesis has stayed the same consistently and XAVA eco system coins will do fine. Anyways both charts looked good. And Everyone was waiting on the link break out. But with anything one must exercise with caution. Are you slow or just think one dimensional?
Wait aren't you a female, I am legitimately asking?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
suck my dikk fakkit,
:umad::umad::umad:

my bearish thesis has stayed the same consistently and XAVA eco system coins will do fine. Anyways both charts looked good. And Everyone was waiting on the link break out. But with anything one must exercise with caution. Are you slow or just think one dimensional?
Thesis: September is a bearish month. I'm not buying anything

Next week: now is the perfect time to buy Link!! Buy XAVA!!

Week after: why y'all buying alts?? Sell that shyt at a loss!!

Talking about a "thesis" . Yo ass must've failed university or you just bi-polar :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:umad::umad::umad:

Thesis: September is a bearish month. I'm not buying anything

Next week: now is the perfect time to buy Link!! Buy XAVA!!

Week after: why y'all buying alts?? Sell that shyt at a loss!!

Talking about a "thesis" . Yo ass must've failed university or you just bi-polar :mjlol:

You don’t understanding what buying short term to sell is huh? Some of us in here actually like realized gains to put back in the market at a better time and compounding

:mjgrin:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a gem for y'all:youngsabo:

I'm calling it here because I missed it at .02 in the spring, missed it at .06 a few weeks ago, and now it's pumping during all this madness:beli:

Don't ask me what it does. I think it's Defi or something. What I do know is it recently got a USDT pair on Binance, market cap is 50 million (a micro cap for Binance), and the volume is 250 million:damn:

I used to farm it on Pancake Swap and meant to add it to my long term holds but no one talks about it so I neglected to do so. The time to buy is when it's not on the radar but there's still a chance it runs big.

FOR

Another one...

Lithium Finance (LITH) on Kucoin. No idea what it's about but it's got Alameda Research behind it and a 28 million cap. Another one that hasn't been affected by the dip.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

still bearish & don’t believe we’re out the woods yet, more chop incoming, IMO so I’m staying on the defense.

China was bailed out, I managed to long some stuff and will proceed with caution