1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Hence why the advice isn’t good for EVERYBODY

If you made bread congrats. Sincerely. But telling nikkas to sell at a Loss is good advice? :patrice:
What about all those finesse coins that were being shilled in here for months UNCHECKED, how can people be at a loss :jbhmm:

Racks on racks on racks were made, right?
:troll:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alts are gonna/ gettinf rekt & y’all still buying ? Why?

I'm trying to understand some of these posts in this thread.

So alts getting wrecked means they're dipping big time right? Buy the dip is the common phrase. And you're asking, why buy the dip? That's the best time to buy them. When else would you buy them?

Seems people always getting worried when these type of dips happen, people fly in and said, I told you this, I told you that........

They go back up.

Let's take one ETH at $2,879.

Would that be a bad purchase right now. If you say yes, tell me why. Knowing it's been that low before and.............it just goes back up again.

Or any of these Alts. They go up, they go down, but they go up again.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lot of coins didn't make it back to where they were before the market started going down around May. I'm down on ETH cuz it's dropped since I first took profit on Shib when that started going up. Plus not every coin was able to be purchased at its lowest point. Most coins in the top 100 are red for the week and a lot of the green ones, including Shib, are still down from where they were before. Some coins gonna have people in the green, some are gonna have people in the red. If coins weren't sold when they were at a loss during the early summer drop, I see no reason to sell now. Not to mention the fees with selling and converting and tax implications if this lasts for rest of year.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I like seeing where people, funds etc. are putting their money, just finished the video below. Lark's top 5 Crypto Holdings:

His top 5:
1. Bitcoin - 30%
2. ETH - 20%
3. Elrond (EGLD)
4. Polygon (MATIC)
5. Polkadot (DOT)

EGLD is the only one I don't have, it's ranked #38, more info - Elrond price today, EGLD to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Another dude that is liking Elrond (EGLD), says it bought 4 during this dip:

LUNA - terra
ALGO
EGLD - elrond
ONE - Harmony

I already bought some based on Lark's video and what he said about it. This guy goes into as well.

It's just happens to be it's also the one doing the best for me during this dip, up 10%.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
ALTS are going to get rekt, I been telling y’all and warning y’all..

And yeah the fukk I am, It’s easier to come back from 20%+ loss repositioning yourself at a later time than it is to hold riding to the bottom and hoping and waiting your investments are going to hit your entry or target :mjlol:

The market repeats itself, bull run isn’t over… but like IVE SAID in order for BTC to continue going up liquidating has to flow back into BTC from alts, that’s all this is… is shifting of liquid. And where you think that liquid is gonna come from? That’s right… alts
You were here few months ago pushing every memecoin under the sun then disappeared when market went down and that trend stopped.

Now you telling people sell shyt at a loss. Because you 'think' some scenarios will play out.

You reckless af

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What about all those finesse coins that were being shilled in here for months UNCHECKED, how can people be at a loss :jbhmm:

Racks on racks on racks were made, right?
:troll:

Shib prolly one of the best performing coins this year. And Saitama been holding up great while the rest of the market dumping.

Atom been bouncing back nicely off the dips and I'm loving this Osmo run but I'm starting to get excited about Saitama for now. Approaching 30k holders and the 4 hour chart looks nice having just crossed over the ichimoku cloud. Market up today so hopefully it keeps building momentum and tests ATH. I think it broke out of the falling wedge pattern on the 4 hour but I'm on tablet and just eyeballing shyt so not guaranteed but looks good to me. Hopefully it stays that way for now.

I said that on August 18 so we'll say about a month.

kkvrAFv.jpg

Decent amount of gains for the past month for a "finesse" coin. :sas2:

You can make money with the first coin on the list all the way to the last one. All about timing and opportunity. I'm not married to any of these coins. From established to meme, profit is profit. :manny:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Shib prolly one of the best performing coins this year. And Saitama been holding up great while the rest of the market dumping.

I said that on August 18 so we'll say about a month.

kkvrAFv.jpg

Decent amount of gains for the past month for a "finesse" coin. :sas2:

You can make money with the first coin on the list all the way to the last one. All about timing and opportunity. I'm not married to any of these coins. From established to meme, profit is profit. :manny:
And I salute that :salute:
Like I said,
nobody should be at a loss then to complain in here about @NotaPAWG mentioning the sidelines to wait during unstable times, right?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
what part of HODL do you niccas not understand :damn:

What part of risk management do y’all not understand?
You were here few months ago pushing every memecoin under the sun then disappeared when market went down and that trend stopped.

Now you telling people sell shyt at a loss. Because you 'think' some scenarios will play out.

You reckless af

You don’t get it, you follow market conditions… you follow the liquidity. You go the way of the trend. And the money. Money rotates.

And I’ve been saying alts we’re going to go down. I’ve been saying within groups with my crypto friends that I’ve been bearish and that BTC was going to go back down before we go back up, it bounced from 28k to near 53k in less than two months, it needed to go back down. and alts we’re gonna get rekt. Y’all just didn’t listen to the warnings and information i gave yall, just like you ignored getting in and making money off Sol at the bottom. So don’t come at me saying I was wrong for pushing meme coins when that was the trend and where liquidity was flowing at the time.

It’s not reckless to advocate risk capital management :mjlol:

You guys saying you had a bad summer investment wise but everyone I know, including myself made a shyt ton of money because they were following market trends and investing or trading the right things within crypto as things change, trends change, money flows into different things.