1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part of risk management do y’all not understand?

You don’t get it, you follow market conditions… you follow the liquidity. You go the way of the trend. And the money.

And I’ve been saying alts we’re going to go down. I’ve been saying within groups with my crypto friends that I’ve been bearish and that BTC was going to go back down and alts we’re gonna get rekt. Y’all just didn’t listen.

It’s not reckless to advocate risk capital management :mjlol:

You guys saying you had a bad summer investment wise but everyone I know, including myself made a shyt ton of money because they were following market trends and investing or trading the right things within crypto.

So you're saying Sell the Dip, instead of Buy the Dip? Do you plan on buying some of these again in the future? When they're higher in price?

It was going back up a little yesterday, dipping some more today. I plan on buying some more, so Q4/holidays should be looking nice, when it goes back up.

Daps
So you're saying Sell the Dip, instead of Buy the Dip? Do you plan on buying some of these again in the future? When they're higher in price?

It was going back up a little yesterday, dipping some more today. I plan on buying some more, so Q4/holidays should be looking nice, when it goes back up.

:russ: Haha sell the dip brehs

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

This isn’t the dip, alts are gonna go lower AS liquidity flows out of them into BTC, then liquidity flows back into alts etc. that’s exactly how it’s played out before.

the best bet for anyone looking to buy while alts get rekt is is looking at ETH pairs and what charts look good and holding spot until next spring. L1s, L2s, interoperability projects. Look at the 1D and weeklys, turn on MACD indicator. Notice price trend in conjunction with it and time an entry.

I’m not saying “go sell your shyt” it was just MY personal perspective and strategy to protect my capital rather than getting rekt and crawling back from a 100% loss. Like I said, it’s easier to crawl back from a 25% loss taking the short term L and stabling up to get back in than it is to crawl back from a huge dump and waiting for bounce. Every successful investor at one point has pulled out. Things don’t go the way we always want or expect them to. And that’s life. There’s nothing wrong with putting pride aside and repositioning yourself at a better time to manage not losing even more.

Daps
This isn’t the dip, alts are gonna go lower AS liquidity flows out of them into BTC, then liquidity flows back into alts etc. that’s exactly how it’s played out before.

the best bet for anyone looking to buy while alts get rekt is is looking at ETH pairs and what charts look good and holding spot until next spring. L1s, L2s, interoperability projects. Look at the 1D and weeklys, turn on MACD indicator. Notice price trend in conjunction with it and time an entry.

I’m not saying “go sell your shyt” it was just MY personal perspective and strategy to protect my capital rather than getting rekt and crawling back from a 100% loss.

:ohhh: So what is this then?

Tell us when the dips hitting then

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Finally checked CMC today and saw RSR under 3 cents per coin, I was like :ohhh::mjgrin::mjlit:, then I read the (friendly/spirited) debate you guys have been having the last few pages and I'm now like :ehh::patrice::lupe:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: So what is this then?

Tell us when the dips hitting then

Okay bro, you right. Good luck buying the dip here and being down the rest of the year in q4 as Btc pumps and liquid gets sucked out of alts.

this isn’t the “dip” to buy, you think nothing can dip 100% lower :russ:

Y’all get mad at me cause I’m not in here giving y’all false hopium on your alrs bouncing and delivering you market trends and telling y’all to be careful and possibly sell some shyt to reduce even bigger losses and wait to hop back in.

You guys only want your bias confirmed well that’s
Not me so as long as I’m in this thread Imma say what the fukk I feel and think and my own strategies so either get the fukk over it or ignore me

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Need Link to close under $21 and keep dipping rest of week. Debating whether to target 3500 or 4k on the buyback. Down a bit for now cuz I converted to Atom trying to take advantage of the 5% but that's been dipping so I'm in DAI and the conversion fees killed me a bit but it's all good. Need it to drop to below $15 hopefully. If not I'll just get 50-66% of my original stack and take the rest as profit and funds for another cheaper play like FET.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m not saying “go sell your shyt” it was just MY personal perspective and strategy to protect my capital rather than getting rekt and crawling back from a 100% loss. Like I said, it’s easier to crawl back from a 25% loss taking the short term L and stabling up to get back in than it is to crawl back from a huge dump and waiting for bounce. Every successful investor at one point has pulled out. Things don’t go the way we always want or expect them to. And that’s life. There’s nothing wrong with putting pride aside and repositioning yourself at a better time to manage not losing even more.

I have no idea what other people are doing where they're getting 100% loss. What is that?

I just know even just this month, Sept 8 it was like 30% down. Take one example:

Polkadot price today, DOT to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Sept 8 or so, went from $35 to $25. I bought some more. Then it went back up $38. Now it's back down to $26 again. I'm buying some more because I expect it to go back up again.

I read - Crypto Markets Suddenly Lose $250 Billion In Value As Evergrande Turmoil Pummels Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Major Cryptocurrencies

So I get why some of this is happening.

I take these type of things as buying opportunities. Even tho some people here have been it this for a few years now, historically we're still at the beginning. Nothing is smooth at the beginning. Stuff from that article, government regulation, what happened with Solana (bump in the road) etc. I think people posting in this thread in the future are going to look back and wonder why people didn't take more advantage of these opportunities.

Just with the random example I picked from my portfolio, DOT. I'm buying/bought at $26, if it goes lower, I will buy some more. I think it will get back into the 30's/40's this year. We'll see.

Daps
Okay bro, you right. Good luck buying the dip here and being down the rest of the year in q4 as Btc pumps and liquid gets sucked out of alts.

this isn’t the “dip” to buy, you think nothing can dip 100% lower :russ:

Y’all get mad at me cause I’m not in here giving y’all false hopium on your alrs bouncing and delivering you market trends and telling y’all to be careful and possibly sell some shyt to reduce even bigger losses and wait to hop back in.

You guys only want your bias confirmed well that’s
Not me so as long as I’m in this thread Imma say what the fukk I feel and think and my own strategies so either get the fukk over it or ignore me

Here’s the thing bro… you don’t know, you could be right… you could be wrong :yeshrug: you can’t really predict when shyts gonna pump and when shyts gonna dump. You made some paper, that’s great breh.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whales will be laughing in nov/dec/jan when they buy all this shyt for the next 2-4 weeks while nikkas cry and sell for a loss. this is why money should always be kept on the sideline.

Man I have learned fukking with this crypto that when you got a bear market it's the best time to go extra hard DCAing into bitcoin. It's like free money. Hell I want bitcoin to go back to 29k again. Cause we know from history this joker about to take off october, November and early December.