1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs what are your sources to read the charts to determine where the market is headed? And is the primary focus on BTC when looking at charts? Thank you.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got a gem for y'all:youngsabo:

I'm calling it here because I missed it at .02 in the spring, missed it at .06 a few weeks ago, and now it's pumping during all this madness:beli:

Don't ask me what it does. I think it's Defi or something. What I do know is it recently got a USDT pair on Binance, market cap is 50 million (a micro cap for Binance), and the volume is 250 million:damn:

I used to farm it on Pancake Swap and meant to add it to my long term holds but no one talks about it so I neglected to do so. The time to buy is when it's not on the radar but there's still a chance it runs big.

FOR

Another one...

Lithium Finance (LITH) on Kucoin. No idea what it's about but it's got Alameda Research behind it and a 28 million cap. Another one that hasn't been affected by the dip.

Got some of that LITH. Couldn't get it on kucoin due to lack of funds but got some regardless on uniswap. Lets see what it does. :lawd:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a gem for y'all:youngsabo:

I'm calling it here because I missed it at .02 in the spring, missed it at .06 a few weeks ago, and now it's pumping during all this madness:beli:

Don't ask me what it does. I think it's Defi or something. What I do know is it recently got a USDT pair on Binance, market cap is 50 million (a micro cap for Binance), and the volume is 250 million:damn:

I used to farm it on Pancake Swap and meant to add it to my long term holds but no one talks about it so I neglected to do so. The time to buy is when it's not on the radar but there's still a chance it runs big.

FOR

Another one...

Lithium Finance (LITH) on Kucoin. No idea what it's about but it's got Alameda Research behind it and a 28 million cap. Another one that hasn't been affected by the dip.
I might be misreading it but what's the first one? You mention one that just recently got a USDT pair on Binance and you farmed it on Pancakeswap.

And the second one is Lithium Finance? I know Lithium wasn't the 1st one because it's not on Pancakeswap or Binance.

Sorry for the confusion.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally was able to get my FET staked on the new system. At least what I had staked before. Got it spread across 3 validators. The coins I have on coinbase gotta be converted since those are erc20 coins and the staked ones are on there mainnet. apparently the token bridge been down. hearing it might come back up today so hopefully later this afternoon or evening its up and running. if not I'll just have to wait. And hopefully the market drops some when it opens since Europe decide to try buying the dip. Hopefully I wake up to more red. :birdman:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Finally was able to get my FET staked on the new system. At least what I had staked before. Got it spread across 3 validators. The coins I have on coinbase gotta be converted since those are erc20 coins and the staked ones are on there mainnet. apparently the token bridge been down. hearing it might come back up today so hopefully later this afternoon or evening its up and running. if not I'll just have to wait. And hopefully the market drops some when it opens since Europe decide to try buying the dip. Hopefully I wake up to more red. :birdman:

:russ:when I first was trying to get into the crypto/stock game that was so weird to hear lol I'm like you want the price to go down? but now I realize that's because I had the mentality of trying to get as much money/ROI as fast as possible (in and out), completely disregarding the cooling off period and the patience/strategic hodl'ing method

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russ:when I first was trying to get into the crypto/stock game that was so weird to hear lol I'm like you want the price to go down? but now I realize that's because I had the mentality of trying to get as much money/ROI as fast as possible (in and out), completely disregarding the cooling off period and the patience/strategic hodl'ing method

Same here. I used to post in the boiler room more often and wondering why people wanted prices to dip then realized it was to buy the dip. :mjlol: