1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Remember to keep a war chest, goin to war ain’t free.

omarlittle.jpg
@NotaPAWG please save your energy, it ain’t worth it. I’ve observed that months ago.

Government ain’t want you to be organized..

When the block is hot, there will ALWAYS will be blood in the street.

It takes keen senses and money management to go to war.

Reup during the drought or stay on the sidelines.
There is no wrong as long as you know WHO you are and move accordingly.

But choose tho and don’t complain AFTER the fact.
Pressure WILL be applied.
It ain’t for everybody
64-CD4422-DFA0-4316-924-B-42-ECB21589-CE.png
To those on these Coli blocks..
A74136-F2-5-F22-4-BF9-A9-E8-6-AA840-B178-EE.png

Now that you were tested again under pressure, do you know WHO you are?
45249511-10-EE-48-F4-9-E9-E-1929-DF49-B3-A9.jpg

AnyLeanAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Because..
94-D282-EB-ED74-4-D53-A85-E-4117-C14-D9496.jpg

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Alts are gonna/ gettinf rekt & y’all still buying ? Why?

I sold most mine at least for profit and stabled up, I’m only do short term long/short leverage scalps to make money :francis:

if you’re down, might wanna just take the L and cash out at a loss and buy back lower cause they’ll be going even lower and a lot of y’all gonna be under water as fukk. Sometimes you gotta cut your losses & accept defeat or your pride will have you even in a worse position. Hold gang isn’t always a good thing. I’d rather sell a position at a 15-20% loss and buy back it than hold it down to a 100% loss

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

I sold most mine at least for profit and stabled up, I’m only do short term long/short leverage scalps ro make money :francis:

if you’re down, might wanna just take the L and cash out at a loss and buy back lower cause they’ll be foinf even lower any a lot of y’all gonna be under water as fukk
So you're telling people to buy high and sell low.

You were literally just crying last week aboit how you weren't getting respect. SMH.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I sold most mine at least for profit and stabled up, I’m only do short term long/short leverage scalps to make money :francis:

if you’re down, might wanna just take the L and cash out at a loss and buy back lower cause they’ll be going even lower and a lot of y’all gonna be under water as fukk. Sometimes you gotta cut your losses & accept defeat or your pride will have you even in a worse position.

BTC not doing so great itself either. I took profit on link and gonna buy back in lower for more. But holding everything else. Doubt this dip gonna be as bad as the one we just had and there are still coins out there making money and holding up. Plus if someone has coins that are staking, can't really take out right away and they still earning coins for the next bull run coming up. Not everyone can do those leverage scalps, whatever that is. Some got no choice but to hodl. The market can flip back up at any moment.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
if you’re down, might wanna just take the L and cash out at a loss and buy back lower cause they’ll be going even lower and a lot of y’all gonna be under water as fukk. Sometimes you gotta cut your losses & accept defeat or your pride will have you even in a worse position. Hold gang isn’t always a good thing. I’d rather sell a position at a 15-20% loss and buy back it than hold it down to a 100% loss
What is wrong with you:hhh:

You out here advocating for people to sell at a loss now?

What defeat are you talking about? So the crypto bull market is over for the year?

ReasonableMatic

Daps

How can you be at a loss at THIS stage of the market?! :russ::dead:

At you’re at a loss at THIS stag, you gotta be honest with yourself and admit you just can’t manage money.

We JUST finished a summer run.
Only those that were greedy and didn’t take any profit are at a loss…..

I wouldn’t say “wait til the price is lower” because even if it doesn’t and continues to rise, there is no shame in continuing on a run when it’s established. That’s just risk management 101.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

What defeat are you talking about? So the crypto bull market is over for the year?

ALTS are going to get rekt, I been telling y’all and warning y’all..

And yeah the fukk I am, It’s easier to come back from 20%+ loss repositioning yourself at a later time than it is to hold riding to the bottom and hoping and waiting your investments are going to hit your entry or target :mjlol:

The market repeats itself, bull run isn’t over… but like IVE SAID in order for BTC to continue going up liquidating has to flow back into BTC from alts, that’s all this is… is shifting of liquid. And where you think that liquid is gonna come from? That’s right… alts

Daps

At you’re at a loss at THIS stag, you gotta be honest with yourself and admit you just can’t manage money.

:francis: Summer wasn’t all dat

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

I’m not at a loss, I actually made more money the past few months than I did before the BTC crash but I know for a fact many here bought tops and are at a big loss and it’s gonna get worse

I prepared myself for this

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just sold 500 link and transferred the proceeds to gemini stablecoin for 8.05% APY. will have stacks on hand if link and others dip further. have my eyes on that, btc/eth of course, algo, ftm, dot, sol, qnt, albt, vxv. i'll let ya'll know how gemini coin staking goes. if it works well, then i plan to transfer at least a 3rd of my bank account/cash into it. 8% APY is a great rate and money is being wasted sitting in the bank and losing value against inflation.

When I sell my crypto I split it between Dai , USDT and USDC for a yield.

Gemini"stablecoin" just seems kind of
:patrice:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I’m not at a loss, I actually made more money the past few months than I did before the BTC crash but I know for a fact many here bought tops and are at a big loss and it’s gonna get worse

I prepared myself for this
That wasn’t directed at you. It was at those ridiculing you for the part where you said to move to the sidelines and wait it out while THEY’RE at a loss because of poor money management skills.

I agree, If you need built yo slide on the contant. Just stay on the sidelines til the market is more stable.

I disagree about wording it in the sense of “waiting for the market to go lower”

Sometimes the market doesn’t and you can just continue the bullish run a little later than the start. There’s nuffin wrong with that too is what I’d change about that statement.