DOT +604%
LINK +165% -----------this was the only one in the red for me

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm also thinking about converting LINK to ATOM, ALGO or DOT. Not sure if I will do it, maybe just hold on, see where it goes

Looking at the Year increases:
ATOM +772%
ALGO +471%
DOT +604%
LINK +165% -----------this was the only one in the red for me

Finally my transfer went thru. :blessed:

Speaking of which, I was debating doing that but link been good to me thru out all this. I will be trying to acquire more with a hopeful upcoming dip. I just converted my entire stack to DAI. Get 2% apr on CB which isn't much but helps and it's stable at least. I already have a decent atom stack, all being staked. Link was my first or second biggest stack since those two been swapping places for me with atom running up, so I was able to make a move with it better than any other coin. If it dips below 20 and hopefully to 15, I'll swap it all back and add more coins with it or at least a 33% increase hopefully. Even take a 25% one.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Finally my transfer went thru. :blessed:

Speaking of which, I was debating doing that but link been good to me thru out all this. I will be trying to acquire more with a hopeful upcoming dip. I just converted my entire stack to DAI. Get 2% apr on CB which isn't much but helps and it's stable at least. I already have a decent atom stack, all being staked. Link was my first or second biggest stack since those two been swapping places for me with atom running up, so I was able to make a move with it better than any other coin. If it dips below 20 and hopefully to 15, I'll swap it all back and add more coins with it or at least a 33% increase hopefully. Even take a 25% one.

Good your transfer cleared.

15?!?! :ohhh: It goes to that, I'll definitely have to cop more for real.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I don't trust RH with anything. Probably going to charge crazy fees to move your crypto off their exchange

I definitely feel you. I just know placement on RH boosts crypto because of its large number of people using the service (Even if said service is subpar compared to other platforms)

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I definitely feel you. I just know placement on RH boosts crypto because of its large number of people using the service (Even if said service is subpar compared to other platforms)

Agree. I still have some Doge on there that I didn't want to sell. Will see how this goes

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
just sold 500 link and transferred the proceeds to gemini stablecoin for 8.05% APY. will have stacks on hand if link and others dip further. have my eyes on that, btc/eth of course, algo, ftm, dot, sol, qnt, albt, vxv. i'll let ya'll know how gemini coin staking goes. if it works well, then i plan to transfer at least a 3rd of my bank account/cash into it. 8% APY is a great rate and money is being wasted sitting in the bank and losing value against inflation.