1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trying to move from ledger to coinbase and its already been damn near an hour and a half. :francis:

this damn coin better dip to ten dollars for this delay. :birdman:

You sent an erc20? When there's any type of crash you don't want to be sending anything on Ethereum because everyone is moving coins trying to sell or exit pools.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You sent an erc20? When there's any type of crash you don't want to be sending anything on Ethereum because everyone is moving coins trying to sell or exit pools.
yeah Link. the status bar has been going up so hopefully soon. was trying to move it before the day closed at 8pm but it wasn't early enough.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think there is much difference between:

Selling a coin, transferring to bank account, then using that to buy another coin (using bank debit card)

Just converting coin to another coin.

Trying to decide, right now:
ALGO
DOT
ATOM

which one

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You think there is much difference between:

Selling a coin, transferring to bank account, then using that to buy another coin (using bank debit card)

Just converting coin to another coin.

Trying to decide, right now:
ALGO
DOT
ATOM

which one

I plan on converting. How optimistic are you on the coin you looking to trade?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I plan on converting. How optimistic are you on the coin you looking to trade?

Some coins not in my top 9, so don't have much in it, not one I'm too excited about. Just bought some more DOT, ALGO, ATOM, thinking of converting a couple of lower end coins. Not much but it adds up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Some coins not in my top 9, so don't have much in it, not one I'm too excited about. Just bought some more DOT, ALGO, ATOM, thinking of converting a couple of lower end coins. Not much but it adds up.
Oh ok, yeah I feel ya. Definitely adds up especially if your bag is low and the prices are dipping. If you feel those may dip more, convert the undesirables to a stablecoin and buy when they dip further. That's what I'm contemplating of doing but gotta see with what, at least what I have on coinbase.