1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hoping my original gut instincts were wrong on Link. Was contemplating moving all my coins from my ledger to coinbase and selling to buy back in under 20. Was around 23.60 when I was thinking it. Now its at 24.23 hopefully bouncing back towards 24.75 and above. I didn't make any moves. I did get rid of my uniswap tho. 50 coins swapped for saitama, and 50 swapped for cash. Wasn't too emotionally attached with those coins and likely was in the red so I won't miss them. Still optimistic on ETH.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
@NotaPAWG please save your energy, it ain’t worth it. I’ve observed that months ago.
They all insider traders. I hear Pelosi the biggest one of all. They teamed up with the Chinese government and who knows who else. Can't have the citizens making money out here. Nobody spreads fud more than the government and they have the media to help them spread the word more. It's us against them.
Government ain’t want you to be organized..
Whatever happens, I’ll say it AGAIN.
These are your options

• Reup in the drought.
• HODL
• Sit on the sidelines
• Or fold and be a casualty of war.

Don’t come in here complaining and arguing because YOU hurting. If that’s the case, step back and reevaluate. You over-invested what you couldn’t afford to lose. Either take that as a Loss or a Lesson. DYOR and stand behind your actions.

Good luck to each and everyone of y’all.

Bless

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o2_1280.jpg
When the block is hot, there will ALWAYS will be blood in the street.

It takes keen senses and money management to go to war.
Remember to keep a war chest, goin to war ain’t free.
omarlittle.jpg
Reup during the drought or stay on the sidelines.
There is no wrong as long as you know WHO you are and move accordingly.

But choose tho and don’t complain after the fact.
Pressure WILL be applied. It ain’t for everybody
64-CD4422-DFA0-4316-924-B-42-ECB21589-CE.png

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Trying to keep their customers from leaving. Lets see how long the feature lasts without any issues. :francis:
Right, I almost forgot about how they were preventing people from owning/ cashing out on some of their purchases...I just thought that this probably meant they're adding new crypto to their exchange soon

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Rumor had it a few weeks back that Shib would make it on there soon.
Hopefully if they enter the space its positive.
yep, you see it :mjgrin: Robinhood (for better or worse) is the closest thing we have to what's considered mainstream adoption in this space, at least right now..it's early on so that could change