1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tried getting EGLD with Binance, rejected 2 of my cards. Saw people using Crypto.com so finally signed up, quick sign up. Rejected my CC, took my debit card, purchased some EGLD thru them. Now to have some fun and go thru and see what they carry that Coinbase doesn't, the only one I was using to this point.

So what's up with VeChain? It was the one everybody was talking about earlier this year, now I don't hear anybody talking about them. That's one of the ones I had on my list early on to look at.

Took a quick look, these are some ones I see being mentioned that are on Crypto.com but not Coinbase:

Avalanche - AVAX
Fantom - FTM
Kusama - KSM
Audius - AUDIO
Might have to try crypto.com out as another CEX option. Right now, I'm using Coinbase Pro and KuCoin. Binance is blocked for me now, even tho I have a few things on there.

How are the fees on crypto.com?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I'm going to buy some more today, just figuring out which ones are the best deals. What is this, like an 11% overall dip today, something in that area. I actually have many in the 20% range today, QNT, ATOM, ALGO etc.. Then I had many go down like 33% on 9/8. Checking one MATIC went from:

9/5 - $1.76
9/8 - $1.24

So maybe I just chill and wait for 10%+ dips from now on. Save up the funds and then let those funds flow on 10%+ dip days.

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might have to try crypto.com out as another CEX option. Right now, I'm using Coinbase Pro and KuCoin. Binance is blocked for me now, even tho I have a few things on there.

How are the fees on crypto.com?

No fees first 30 days, then:

Crypto.com Exchange

0.04% to 0.4% maker fees, 0.1% to 0.4% taker fees, plus 2.99% for credit card purchases
crypto.com fees - Google Search

Maybe those that have used it longer can help out.

To this point, I don't know anything about gas fees, those big fees I see. I haven't used Coinbase PRO yet, just the regular one where I click and buy. Same with Crypto.com, click and buy.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ironic that there's panic in the market today and the biggest gainer in the top 100 in past 24 hours is a coin that's an abbreviation for oh my god. A phrase usually yelled in frustration for things not going your way or after something shocking happens. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a token called WTF right below it. Coincidence? Or maybe not? :mjpls:

av76mXt.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No fees first 30 days, then:

Crypto.com Exchange

0.04% to 0.4% maker fees, 0.1% to 0.4% taker fees, plus 2.99% for credit card purchases
crypto.com fees - Google Search

Maybe those that have used it longer can help out.

To this point, I don't know anything about gas fees, those big fees I see. I haven't used Coinbase PRO yet, just the regular one where I click and buy. Same with Crypto.com, click and buy.
I just downloaded it. Damn, I see you have to go through with the KYC to get started and look around the app.

I started using Coinbase Pro because the fees are way less than Coinbase. The trade off is that you have to wait for your funds to clear before you can withdraw your crypto and send it elsewhere.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just downloaded it. Damn, I see you have to go through with the KYC to get started and look around the app.

I started using Coinbase Pro because the fees are way less than Coinbase. The trade off is that you have to wait for your funds to clear before you can withdraw your crypto and send it elsewhere.

Yeah, the KYC is really quick. Driver's License front and back, scan the face. Then it says it might take 2-3 business days to get approved, takes about 5-10 minutes.

I initially didn't join because I like working on the desktop and this is thru the app only but it's very smooth and gets me to some coins Coinbase doesn't have. I'm giving up on Binance.us, the only reason I signed up is because they had some coins Coinbase didn't have at the time, like Solana, now they have them. And my debit cards keep getting rejected for some reason. They don't have much of an offering anyway on the U.S. site. Don't think they're carrying anything I can get on Coinbase/Crypto.com.

lib123

All Star
Daps
thsts not the same dummy that was a full blown crash

Lol so there can't be another full-blown correction? Especially when it only takes $93M to move BTC 1% and record #s of people are investing in crypto and stocks on margin?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This wasn't the case back in Feb/March

The stock market was trading sideways and growth/SPAC stocks were getting clapped up, but crypto was surging... Meme coins were running in abundance. And then a switch happened, and just like that crypto shyt the bed, and stocks started showing life again. I can't call it.
Crytpo exchanges offer margin and coin lending. As well as fake liquidity (stablecoins) propping it up makes things as bad as Jpow just printing money. The same rot from the fiat system is still here. And its being spread by a lot of the same people

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Ironic that there's panic in the market today and the biggest gainer in the top 100 in past 24 hours is a coin that's an abbreviation for oh my god. A phrase usually yelled in frustration for things not going your way or after something shocking happens. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a token called WTF right below it. Coincidence? Or maybe not? :mjpls:

av76mXt.jpg

That was my first coin that really took off. I got in at .60 and saw it go all the way to $25. But, like most coins, it was trash and full of false promises.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This wasn't the case back in Feb/March

The stock market was trading sideways and growth/SPAC stocks were getting clapped up, but crypto was surging... Meme coins were running in abundance. And then a switch happened, and just like that crypto shyt the bed, and stocks started showing life again. I can't call it.

A lot of that run was sparked by first-time investors fueled by stimulus checks and people stuck at home with extra savings to play with. Those catalysts are largely gone. On top of that, margin is at record highs so sharp pullbacks will spark margin calls and forced selling across the board (stocks, crypto, etc).