1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This is why I put about 20K in alts and another 20K in the streets. Life is all about balance
Bullish on blow huh? :lupe:

I'm not connected or bout that life to be invested in the streets like that. :hubie:

But I did throw $10 each on the powerball and mega millions for tonight so bullish on lotto jackpots. :lawd:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bullish on blow huh? :lupe:

I'm not connected or bout that life to be invested in the streets like that. :hubie:

But I did throw $10 each on the powerball and mega millions for tonight so bullish on lotto jackpots. :lawd:
You should have an online business or an independent hustle. Great for washing crypto gains. Find a niche, create a business and flip shyt. I'm a puveyor of fine shoes and other exotics.

Some items are recssion proof.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You should have an online business of independent hustle. Find a niche and flip shyt. I'm a puveyor of fine shoes and other exotics.

My boy does the shoes himself. Let him use my snkrs account. I know it's complex and all that but don't know too much about it. Would like to have a bot but I know those cost a decent amount of money and not every sneaker would be a hit. It seems like a decent hustle if done right and have decent clientele. I been to a few sneaker conventions with him where people set up tables but not really familiar with the different pair of sneakers. I know nike and yeezys are big mostly.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Might buy some here. I somewhat wish I sold my staking rewards last week, but hindsight is 20/20.

I might put in $5,000-10,000 here and see what happens.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You should have an online business or an independent hustle. Great for washing crypto gains. Find a niche, create a business and flip shyt. I'm a puveyor of fine shoes and other exotics.

It's always good to have something on the side. I've started buying some NFL cards in the $2,000-10,000 range (most on the lower end), and hoping I can have those as some sort of hedge. I have most of my assets tied up in crypto right now, so I don't have a ton liquid right now. I want to take a big loan and go long here, but I'm going to hold off and not making any potentially stupid decisions.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If the stock market crashes, then crypto will crash too.:skip:
This wasn't the case back in Feb/March

The stock market was trading sideways and growth/SPAC stocks were getting clapped up, but crypto was surging... Meme coins were running in abundance. And then a switch happened, and just like that crypto shyt the bed, and stocks started showing life again. I can't call it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If the stock market crashes, then crypto will crash too.:skip:

They are trying to crash all of this stuff right now. That's why the politicians are no longer in the stock market and pulled out early last year. Bill Gates cashed out a bunch of his stocks and gave it to his wife in a divorce. They are not playing fair out here. They are setting up this one world government.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They are trying to crash all of this stuff right now. That's why the politicians are no longer in the stock market and pulled out early last year. Bill Gates cashed out a bunch of his stocks and gave it to his wife in a divorce. They are not playing fair out here. They are setting up this one world government.
They all insider traders. I hear Pelosi the biggest one of all. They teamed up with the Chinese government and who knows who else. Can't have the citizens making money out here. Nobody spreads fud more than the government and they have the media to help them spread the word more. It's us against them.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My boy does the shoes himself. Let him use my snkrs account. I know it's complex and all that but don't know too much about it. Would like to have a bot but I know those cost a decent amount of money and not every sneaker would be a hit. It seems like a decent hustle if done right and have decent clientele. I been to a few sneaker conventions with him where people set up tables but not really familiar with the different pair of sneakers. I know nike and yeezys are big mostly.

This is the hustle. All my ultra rare kicks ive gotten from there and stock X. Again, if you get some profits i dont hesitate to buy some luxury goods as they never really drop in value. Louboutins and Balenciaga shoes always can find buyers.