1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Isnt TEL a dollar crypto???!:gucci:
Nah, it's ATH is .06, it's currently around .02. I've checked out their reddit on and off, and people challenge their team about getting more listings on exchanges and they're just like, "anybody can list us if they want, all the info for our project is on our site, it's on them to do it"

:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see it in CBP but I don’t see it available to buy. It’s been a nice profit today (unrealized), but ima be greedy. I’m aiming for .06-08

lol…I literally just came in here to think out loud and say the same…I’m close to doubling up and should really consider pulling out my initial investment…but I’m gonna wait for the official coinbase (main site) listing bcuz the first day/two seems to be when they pump the hardest before cooling off…worst case scenario I hold it too long and it dips in which case I’ll have to hold onto it even longer than I want but as long as it’s listed on coinbase I feel safe about it…I’m seeing some price predictions based on chart analysis on tradingview that I should ignore cuz it’s gonna make me too greedy

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was bored, wanted to add some more to some other coins so I killed my Cardano - ADA today, converted it to SOL, ATOM, ALGO.

Looks like my top 9 will be in no particular order:
Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Algorand - ALGO
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Polygon - MATIC
Polkadot - DOT
Solano - SOL
Quant - QNT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was bored, wanted to add some more to some other coins so I killed my Cardano - ADA today, converted it to SOL, ATOM, ALGO.

Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Algorand - ALGO
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Polygon - MATIC
Polkadot - DOT
Solano - SOL
Quant - QNT
Winning line up imo

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
this thread is gold…and the minor disagreement is not gonna rock the boat…I’m actually impressed with how long it’s lasting…it helps that the mods have kept folks out who were a distraction…on another forum we actually did have to create a small group of about 30 outside of the forum bcuz the main crypto thread became overrun with trolls/detractors with zero regulation…but I seriously felt there was too much criticism creeping in regarding coins/investing styles when many folks in here have proved there are multiple ways to eat in this game…nothing wrong with respectfully questioning shyt/offering advice and then keeping it moving if folks don’t heed the advice
A lot of folks weren't happy when this thread got unpinned a few months ago but that ended up being a blessing in disguise. It's hit a perfect balance of legitimate advice, info, jokes, and quality talk without practically any random trolls or nonsense.

One of the best threads on this site hands down.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Algorand - ALGO
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Polygon - MATIC
Polkadot - DOT
Solano - SOL
Quant - QNT
:salute: