1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
then you should start one and stay the fukk out this thread as you said you would…you’ve been trying to undermine this one and taking credit for shyt you didn’t post for a minute now…and you won’t be missed…you completely disappeared when the market got rough and the thread did not skip a single beat

dawg,.. mute me. We clearly don’t fukk wit each other. And I had personal shyt going on at the same time market crashed and wasn’t on here at all.

What plays have you given anyone? What coins have you contributed? What alpha have you given?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want folks to constantly mention shyt? Most y’all sat on the sidelines for SOL and ended up fomoing in 3-4x from the bottom anyways when folks was saying to buy it when it was under 50 lol

majority of people on this thread expect others to constantly spoon feed them info or don’t use very much common sense with their ridiculous price targets on scam & meme coins while ignoring legit projects that will actually reach or have said target. A lot of people in this thread constantly want others to lead their hand expecting others to do the home work for them as if the crypto space doesn’t move fast as fukk & we have to constantly keep up with new projects & things happening

With that said, if anyone’s interested.. we should start a Twitter group chat to share info as it’s easier to keep up, share info etc so people aren’t missing out easily as this thread & the defi space moves fast & Twitter is the best platform & Twitter group chats is where a lot of people are giving alpha
A few months back you was pushing meme coins, stop already.
No one wants to hear you arrogating.
"Giving alpha." :camby:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What plays have you given anyone? What coins have you contributed? What alpha have you given?

that’s the problem…you’re so interested in being “the one” that you are constantly attacking projects that folks bring up and looking to take credit for projects you didn’t introduce that folks have demonstrated by pulling up who said what…I don’t shill coins…I say what I’m going to invest in and if folks pick up on it that’s fine and it’s sincerely fine if they don’t…that’s not a knock on anyone, but based on personal experience doing this the last 4 years two things I learned is not to go too hard at a crypto project someone is invested in just bcuz I am not in favor of it and not too push a project too hard just bcuz I’m in it…that’s my personal rule…I have zero interest in comparing myself to you…my gripe is the way you’ve subversively gone about shytting on this thread and other ppl’s opinions…any negative interactions I’ve witnessed/encounters I’ve had in here has strictly come from you and the way you talk down to other ppl especially when you’re not equipped/established to do so…there’s dudes in here who are more established than you in every sense of the word when it comes to this crypto shyt who do not speak to ppl at all in the manner you do…the handful of times I’ve had to speak out of turn like this in here, it’s been in response to you lashing out at other ppl

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
the crypto sub y’all have going in the stock discord was actually pretty helpful even tho it’s not as active now…I mostly lurked tho as I was re-learning/learning trends old and new, and getting my feet wet again
yeah definitely. everyone hasn't been as active lately. @Russ done disappeared lately. @NatiboyB and @10bandz been busy dealing with their beefs in the amc thread. cashtoolitty was away for a while. plus a few of the people here aren't in the discord so not much action was going on.

I don't know whos in the discord that i think @LeVraiPapi started but that hasn't had much action either.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on now why folks got to be fighting during a bull run.

Fight when the bear is in the house.

Let's make this simple spread love with coins you think gonna do something. If you don't want to then don't. If you don't want to listen then don't. If you do want to listen then do.

But let's save all the in fighting for the rest of these lame gossip threads in TRL or them clown sports beefing threads in the Coliseum.

You would think outside of JBO this would be a thread everyone could be on the same wavelength for the most part. Cause damn who don't like money and hitting easy licks which that is all crypto is.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the crypto sub y’all have going in the stock discord was actually pretty helpful even tho it’s not as active now…I mostly lurked tho as I was re-learning/learning trends old and new, and getting my feet wet again

yeah definitely. everyone hasn't been as active lately. @Russ done disappeared lately. @NatiboyB and @10bandz been busy dealing with their beefs in the amc thread. cashtoolitty was away for a while. plus a few of the people here aren't in the discord so not much action was going on.

I don't know whos in the discord that i think @LeVraiPapi started but that hasn't had much action either.

the crypto sub was poppin cuz you had meme coins that were booming. nikkas was getting money. It's been downhill for months as far as that goes. Thats why not as much discussion most brehs already have the bigger coins, what pushed the discussion was those licks off the meme coins like Shiba

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on now why folks got to be fighting during a bull run.

Fight when the bear is in the house.

Let's make this simple spread love with coins you think gonna do something. If you don't want to then don't. If you don't want to listen then don't. If you do want to listen then do.

But let's save all the in fighting for the rest of these lame gossip threads in TRL or them clown sports beefing threads in the Coliseum.

You would think outside of JBO this would be a thread everyone could be on the same wavelength for the most part. Cause damn who don't like money and hitting easy licks which that is all crypto is.

this thread is gold…and the minor disagreement is not gonna rock the boat…I’m actually impressed with how long it’s lasting…it helps that the mods have kept folks out who were a distraction…on another forum we actually did have to create a small group of about 30 outside of the forum bcuz the main crypto thread became overrun with trolls/detractors with zero regulation…but I seriously felt there was too much criticism creeping in regarding coins/investing styles when many folks in here have proved there are multiple ways to eat in this game…nothing wrong with respectfully questioning shyt/offering advice and then keeping it moving if folks don’t heed the advice

Daps
this thread is gold…and the minor disagreement is not gonna rock the boat…I’m actually impressed with how long it’s lasting…it helps that the mods have kept folks out who were a distraction…on another forum we actually did have to create a small group of about 30 outside of the forum bcuz the main crypto thread became overrun with trolls/detractors with zero regulation…but I seriously felt there was too much criticism creeping in regarding coins/investing styles when many folks in here have proved there are multiple ways to eat in this game…nothing wrong with respectfully questioning shyt/offering advice and then keeping it moving if folks don’t heed the advice

I agree 100%, personal opinions are always welcomed but why shyt on people and act above the thread. Posters got shytted on for mentioning hex. Regardless of how anyone personally feels about hex these were the monthly results

:hubie:

83-E9713-D-5-ED5-4475-9-F9-C-0-AD1-CADEA7-E5.jpg

The yearly results are even more impressive.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I agree 100%, personal opinions are always welcomed but why shyt on people and act above the thread. Posters got shytted on for mentioning hex. Regardless of how anyone personally feels about hex these were the monthly results

:hubie:

83-E9713-D-5-ED5-4475-9-F9-C-0-AD1-CADEA7-E5.jpg

The yearly results are even more impressive.
Yup. HEX is the truth

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gonna have to raise my resistance line on Atom to yesterdays high of 28.45 since it closed the day above the old line. Highest close and daily high so far during this recent run. If there's another drop, might take us to 22.50 and bounce back over 30 with how the trend has been going. Had some momentum before Tuesdays debacle so might take an event like that for a drop to 22.50 tho. And its currently hovering around Link price too. That coin seems to be slower on the bounce backs but when it runs, it does it big. Won't be surprised to see it make another run past 30 this weekend or more if it can break some resistance at $29. Actually ATOM about a dollar over. This could be the flip but still to be determined. Definitely not as far as market cap concerned but who knows how long that may last. Link has more circulating supply so that may be reason for higher MC.