1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
alright bro I hear you, chill...:mjlol: I've been in the thread but I hadn't seen it really mentioned until like a week or two ago...just an oversight

I did some research on VXV and ALBT and here's what I found.

ALBT was mentioned twice in July. Satireprod had 8 search results pop up, reasonablematic had 0. 24/27 search results were from last monday forward.

VXV had no search results from reasonablematic and 10 out of the 22 that popped up were from satireprod. This past Sunday is the furthest back that search results go.

I must've missed all that talk about them back in July. :sas2:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

ALBT was mentioned twice in July. Satireprod had 8 search results pop up, reasonablematic had 0. 24/27 search results were from last monday forward.

VXV had no search results from reasonablematic and 10 out of the 22 that popped up were from satireprod. This past Sunday is the furthest back that search results go.

:sas1::dead:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

You want folks to constantly mention shyt? Most y’all sat on the sidelines for SOL and ended up fomoing in 3-4x from the bottom anyways when folks was saying to buy it when it was under 50 lol

majority of people on this thread expect others to constantly spoon feed them info or don’t use very much common sense with their ridiculous price targets on scam & meme coins while ignoring legit projects that will actually reach or have said target. A lot of people in this thread constantly want others to lead their hand expecting others to do the home work for them as if the crypto space doesn’t move fast as fukk & we have to constantly keep up with new projects & things happening

With that said, if anyone’s interested.. we should start a Twitter group chat to share info as it’s easier to keep up, share info etc so people aren’t missing out easily as this thread & the defi space moves fast & Twitter is the best platform & Twitter group chats is where a lot of people are giving alpha

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You want folks to constantly mention shyt? Most y’all sat on the sidelines for SOL and ended up fomoing in 3-4x from the bottom anyways when folks was saying to buy it when it was under 50 lol

majority of people on this thread expect others to constantly spoon feed them info or don’t use very much common sense with their ridiculous price targets on scam & meme coins while ignoring legit projects that will actually reach or have said target. A lot of people in this thread constantly want others to lead their hand expecting others to do the home work for them as if the crypto space doesn’t move fast as fukk & we have to constantly keep up with new projects & things happening

With that said, if anyone’s interested.. we should start a Twitter group chat to share info as it’s easier to keep up, share info etc so people aren’t missing out easily as this thread & the defi space moves fast & Twitter is the best platform & Twitter group chats is where a lot of people are giving alpha

I haven’t been in this thread a lot lately but I’m down for this :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

then you should start one and stay the fukk out this thread as you said you would…you’ve been trying to undermine this one and taking credit for shyt you didn’t post for a minute now…and you won’t be missed…you completely disappeared when the market got rough and the thread did not skip a single beat

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Not everyone has the money to be spending on some of these high priced coins especially when they don't know if its gonna double up or not and especially at no $50. There's thousands of coins and not everyone is expected to invest in the same ones you are. Those "scam coins" have potential and could get decent gains too. Especially for a small amount.

Feel free to start the twitter thing if you'd like. Don't know how that will turn out. The discord chat was supposed to be the next big thing and that died fairly quick.