1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
A lot of folks weren't happy when this thread got unpinned a few months ago but that ended up being a blessing in disguise. It's hit a perfect balance of legitimate advice, info, jokes, and quality talk without practically any random trolls or nonsense.

One of the best threads on this site hands down.

I'm not going to lie I felt a way when it was unpinned...but it has been consistent on giving solid GREAT advice and a thread I try to hit almost daily....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was bored, wanted to add some more to some other coins so I killed my Cardano - ADA today, converted it to SOL, ATOM, ALGO.

Looks like my top 9 will be in no particular order:
Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Algorand - ALGO
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Polygon - MATIC
Polkadot - DOT
Solano - SOL
Quant - QNT

Trying to get more MATIC :mjlit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought XRP to trade this morning, was having doubts, got a twitter alert saying it's back on Coinbase, it pumped a little, got a twitter alert saying it was fake news, exited the trade in profit :blessed:

sounds just about right for crypto lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bought XRP to trade this morning, was having doubts, got a twitter alert saying it's back on Coinbase, it pumped a little, got a twitter alert saying it was fake news, exited the trade in profit :blessed:
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone else having problems buying on coinbase now they saying my card is suspicious activity...:beli: ive been using the same fukking debit card forever!!!! why can't i buy more crypto!!!???

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Anyone else having problems buying on coinbase now they saying my card is suspicious activity...:beli: ive been using the same fukking debit card forever!!!! why can't i buy more crypto!!!???

that sometimes happens to me too are you using the debit option? I noticed if I do that instead of the ACH it usually works