1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Richard Heart the dev of HEX seems to love to talk the price of HEX.. that’s a red flag. Never trust devs who focus on price of a coin :francis:
Any talk other than Tech, Roadmap or Real world use cases is a red flag.

The fiends gon’ be back strung out on these Coli corners or die broke in this crypto game. We know how this ends, exception or two aside :francis:

weeks.jpg

75-F8-F917-1002-460-C-BC38-C4-E01-E2-C1006.webp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know whats up with CB Pro that the screen just keeps loading and nothing happens. Hopefully they fix that shyt soon. I'm bout to just send some USD over to kucoin and get that XYO coin now instead of waiting for this damn exchange to fix things.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this xyo looks like it got some potential. been on a decent run lately. chart looks good. that CB listing should help it. just closed its highest daily candle. looks like they deal with smart contracts and ecommerce. some potential there. should be a good one. Soon as this USDT transfers over from CB, I'm in. :leon:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this xyo looks like it got some potential. been on a decent run lately. chart looks good. that CB listing should help it. just closed its highest daily candle. looks like they deal with smart contracts and ecommerce. some potential there. should be a good one. Soon as this USDT transfers over from CB, I'm in. :leon:

ya just picked some up…might get more later…it’s listing on CB pro…but once the announcement is made to list it directly on CB, I expect a decent pump…gonna read up more to decide if I just wanna flip this or hold it…of course if it doesn’t pump initially, then it becomes an automatic hold :skip:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya just picked some up…might get more later…it’s listing on CB pro…but once the announcement is made to list it directly on CB, I expect a decent pump…gonna read up more to decide if I just wanna flip this or hold it…of course if it doesn’t pump initially, then it becomes an automatic hold :skip:
kucoin only had it with btc and eth so i had to get some btc to then trade over. only bit over 2k coins but if it hits big, :manny:.

All it takes is a coin and a dream. :lawd: