1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I need help:damn:

Sent a couple racks to Binance. I'm thinking about getting my AVAX bag to 50, getting LUNA, but I'm also thinking of getting on the Coinbase ones like ICP, MATIC, SNX for a quick bounce.

Y'all got any picks?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Brehs, I need help:damn:

Sent a couple racks to Binance. I'm thinking about getting my AVAX bag to 50, getting LUNA, but I'm also thinking of getting on the Coinbase ones like ICP, MATIC, SNX for a quick bounce.

Y'all got any picks?

I think you should wait.. we could go lower. And

I also think that albt, qnt, sol and ftm are better buys than all those besides AVAx

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you should wait.. we could go lower. And

I also think that albt, qnt, sol and ftm are better buys than all those besides AVAx

Fam we got 25% discounts now and BTC didn't fall out of the trend. This looks like a bullish correction. I'm buying the dip. I sent the money to Binance instead of Coinbase to use a stop loss.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fam we got 25% discounts now and BTC didn't fall out of the trend. This looks like a bullish correction. I'm buying the dip. I sent the money to Binance instead of Coinbase to use a stop loss.

how far ahead do you track your trends or how much distance do you track them? I had one started from July 21st with a spot marked on September 1st, which was broken with todays candle, but I wonder if I should just move my line down to todays low and use that trend instead of the previous one?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how far ahead do you track your trends or how much distance do you track them? I had one started from July 21st with a spot marked on September 1st, which was broken with todays candle, but I wonder if I should just move my line down to todays low and use that trend instead of the previous one?

I defer to CT for those matters. This guy uses SuperTrend on Trading View:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question about "buying" and "staking" while a New York resident.

New Yorkers have a lot of limitations placed on us when it comes to crypto.

I have close family in New Jersey. If I have my family in New Jersey open up an account in their name, this means it is registered in New Jersey.

Would I still be able to make purchases and stake crypto with my Jersey registered account, under my family's name, while I am physically present in New York (without needing to use any sort of vpns)?

While I technically would be making the purchases from New York, the account belongs to somebody that is a legal resident of New Jersey.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Read this thread, this the ceo of coinbase

Ha, I was just reading that. The SEC are fukking clowns.
This might cause a little downtrend if Coinbase gets hit.
Might be a coincidence but BTC dropped a little minutes after that post.
Sad.

Coinbase playing by the rules and the FED still on BS.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Sad.

Coinbase playing by the rules and the FED still on BS.
Crypto is too much for our government to handle with the kind of mind state it's playing at, and this goes way beyond just capitalism (because if it was truly capitalism then they would figure out how to make money off it themselves, because the potential tax revenue is beyond tremendous). I think it just goes back to how over leveraged this country is with debt and how it doesn't want to yeild ANY financial will to the citizens who will in turn slowly begin to free themselves from said debt or practice better financial habits due to the extremely finite and cruelty of self custody. I'm pretty sure our government in the 1800's would've been ahead of the whole world by now but america fukked around and needs the dollar to be in charge of everything to survive