1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way too many coins breh. You're being spread too thin. I'd try to consolidate down to about 5 max. You can do more damage that way

A lot of my early purchases were just dipping my toes in while learning about this. I understand the concept, you can spread yourself too thin, when you could be taking some of that money and putting it in some better ones. But 5 is not enough for me. The bulk of my money is going into some top ones, the rest is fun for me while making money as well.

But a lot of those coins I don't have much in. Just looking at my stats:

4 coins take up 67% of my portfolio:
ETH
BTC
MATIC
SOL

I like all those, pretty solid, all making money

the other 33%:

All these coins besides 2 are ranking in top 43:

Litecoin - LTC - early purchase that was available at paypal, down 25%, might cash out once it goes back up
Bitcoin Cash - BCH - early purchase that was available at paypal, down 25%, might cash out once it goes back up
Algorand - ALGO
Cardano - ADA - rethinking this one over the latest news, lots of bad press, might convert this to something else. Still making money with it, up 85%
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Filecoin - FIL
Stellar - XLM

Ankr - ANKR- got this one because it was very low price, a lot of room to go up was the thinking, ranked 106
Curve DAO Token CRV - ranked 103
Polkadot - DOT
Quant - QNT

I might convert something else, need to really go thru them. The ones in the bold are the ones I might get rid of. The other ones I'm pretty happy with. 4 of those coins in bold are under 2% of my portfolio, so not really a big deal.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh:

Looks like this guy got a whole different strategy I didn't think of when watching the video. He got a spreadsheet saying buy bitcoin on CB then transfer to kucoin, then sell it for usdt, lend the usdt, trade it back for bitcoin and send it to coinbase. Bout to do that with LRC. See what else I can lend from these CB small bags and put them to work if they not being staked.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who do you brehs follow/like for:
1. Crypto technical analysis
2. Crypto fundamentals/technology analysis

?
I just keep up with the news thru Google News and Reddit or on here. Far as technical analysis I just look at charts myself for the most part. Only really track a few coins like Eth, link, and atom as far as consistent charting is concerned. lots of good resources on charting. babypips.com has a good course that is forex based but still applies to crypto far as chart basics and patterns are concerned. investopedia.com also has some resources I've seen per google searches. Practice with one chart and get accustomed to things and you'll do better from there. no better learning than self learning at times. what I recommend is using tradingview.com. there you can search for in example "ethusd" the coinbase one or whever you trade from, and click on overview button. and then you can see peoples trade ideas on there as well as some latest news headlines on the right side under the newspaper icon. Can also load the full chart to see the complete chart and break it down as far as hour, 4 hour, day, week, month, whatever other timeframe there is. you can see how the market trends in one direction usually, whether up, sideways, or down, and track the movements and eventually learn stuff like different candlesticks and indicators. search thru youtube for a specific coin you like and I'm sure videos will pop up. eventually you'll have some basic knowledge of stuff and feel more comfortable with things.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Someone stole my bank information and hundreds of dollars to make a car payment in MA. So I had to cancel everything
nothing pisses me off more than that shyt. I haven't experienced something like that before but have had issues like dealing with a credit card skimmer and accounts hacked and purchases made on them where I had to deal with getting things fixed and purchases canceled and reimbursed and all that inconvenience. can't imagine bank info getting hit like that. don't know if your bank has it but be sure to use 2FA on any other important financial accounts and even social media in general. I got one on the coli even that asks me for a code once a month or something like that. always some bs with people trying to hack into accounts. I got an email this morning that my netflix account was logged into from the fukking phillipines. I ain't never been or even know anyone over there. always some shyt with these hackers tho. good luck getting your stuff resolved. hopefully they can fix everything quick and you can get back into things, crypto and life in general, without any further problems.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Looks like this guy got a whole different strategy I didn't think of when watching the video. He got a spreadsheet saying buy bitcoin on CB then transfer to kucoin, then sell it for usdt, lend the usdt, trade it back for bitcoin and send it to coinbase. Bout to do that with LRC. See what else I can lend from these CB small bags and put them to work if they not being staked.

say breh that's extremely tedious but is he making a good profit?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No clue. I just started watching the video and learning. Profits remain to be seen. Sending from one exchange to another isn't too difficult. I did it before with bitforex for omi, should see if that has lending too. Guess profit depends on how much you put in. He was showing 200k which was way more than I have to lend.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Two crucial dates I have marked. Thursday and next Thursday. Link stays above $27 on Thursday, and $29 next Thursday then the trend continues. Dipped below today but bounced back up. It doesn't matter what price the coin falls to, just what price it ends the day. 24.75 support held with $25 being low of today. Just gotta not test it anymore cuz the trend line moving towards 27 and a break below might mean trouble. 27 might be the lowest it can afford to go tomorrow.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who do you brehs follow/like for:
1. Crypto technical analysis
2. Crypto fundamentals/technology analysis

?
I look at the use case, the market cap vs supply in circulation ratio and if it can be staked and if so, where and how easy it is to do it.

I have to have a good understanding on what it is I'm putting money into before I invest. It's tempting to ape into stuff with all that's out there, the brehs in here are beasts with the tech analysis, but that isn't me at all.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The video he's referring to... dude is making 30% off of lending out his USDT. He had calculations and all that in the vid breaking down the fees depending on the amount of money you're moving around. (Coinbase vs Binance)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The video he's referring to... dude is making 30% off of lending out his USDT. He had calculations and all that in the vid breaking down the fees depending on the amount of money you're moving around. (Coinbase vs Binance)

:shaq::ohhh::ohhh::takedat: Let me check this out