1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

What is Vitalik doing?:what:

Fix this shyt. BSC and now Sol been shytting on Ethereum.

I'm just waiting for Hathor to crush the buildings.

Yea, ETH gas fees are not sustainable long term for scalability. Since we're still in the early stages and a lot of people are just now getting comfortable with how ETH works... They just pay it cause they don't know about the other options yet. Time will change that imo.

ETH's first mover advantage is heavy, buuuuuut things change fast in tech once the masses see the light.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I missed the dips this morning :francis:

Anyone HODL'ng TEL?
I'm holding TEL, but I've moved on from accumulating too much more of it. Right now, I have over 48000 tokens, if it runs it runs, but I'm focusing on starting positions in some other coins with less in circulation that I feel like have more room for gains with their price action.

I'm still looking out for whenever they release the next version of their app so it's easier to stake. (Right now, you have to match liquidity with a paired coin and lock it on QuickSwap and I just don't feel like doing that)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm holding TEL, but I've moved on from accumulating too much more of it. Right now, I have over 48000 tokens, if it runs it runs, but I'm focusing on starting positions in some other coins with less in circulation that I feel like have more room for gains with their price action.

I'm still looking out for whenever they release the next version of their app so it's easier to stake. (Right now, you have to match liquidity with a paired coin and lock it on QuickSwap and I just don't feel like doing that)

ya I’ve decided not to overcommit to it…a binance listing would do additional wonders for it tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

:jbhmm:

I didn't realize KuCoin had so many options for users to lend out lowkey

I sent over my MANA from cb to test it out. If it goes well I might send over my uniswap but that's a more valuable bag so not sure on that. Is there any specific settings you had to do? I see 28 days which I have no issue with. Give it more time to grow.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If market continues to dump And I can scoop up FTM under a dollar I’m 20x leveraging it long and holding until 10 and hitting a lovely lick :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I sent over my MANA from cb to test it out. If it goes well I might send over my uniswap but that's a more valuable bag so not sure on that. Is there any specific settings you had to do? I see 28 days which I have no issue with. Give it more time to grow.
The length that you want to lend out is up to you. Most of the vid he was explaining how to get funds into KuCoin, but if you know how to do that, it should be pretty straight forward. He did the example with tether, but I went through the list and there are a lot of other coins that you can lend out. USDC is on there which may be an option for those who have a bag of it and want to gain some passive bread from just... holding it

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The length that you want to lend out is up to you. Most of the vid he was explaining how to get funds into KuCoin, but if you know how to do that, it should be pretty straight forward. He did the example with tether, but I went through the list and there are a lot of other coins that you can lend out. USDC is on there which may be an option for those who have a bag of it and want to gain some passive bread from just... holding it

And percentage varies based upon the coin.

Lookin at FTM lending and can make 30% lending almost 1300 (usdt) worth of FTM in 7 days, seems like the FTM has some the the best rates

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah i feel ya on that. I put in the mana. got some USDC in my MM I'm holding for an emergency but got enough to hold me over for some time. could try the week long one on some to see how that works. I did the max one for mana. like 0.20% or whatever it was. don't know what effect that has on potential gains but hopefully it helps some. should see what else I got on CB that I feel comfortable lending to mess with it and make some gains. that 73% on usdc looked insane. let me watch the video and see what knowledge I can soak up for this.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
And percentage varies based upon the coin.

Lookin at FTM lending and can make 30% lending almost 1300 (usdt) worth of FTM in 7 days, seems like the FTM has some the the best rates
Does the total amount column on the right have to equal the amount of coins I own? Cuz I got 1000 FTM coins but the last row says like 83k FTM coins so do I need that much to get in or is that just the amount of coins in that pool?