1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That eth killer comment was obviously a joke. ADA shill?? Wtf are you talking about. You just making up shyt now.

And I get it now, you’re one of those new found crypto guru who’s been in crypto for 5 months. A few Reddit pages, some meetings, a couple of discords and you know it all while everyone else is an idiot.
:skip:

And FYI the last trash a bought was feg and that was months ago.
Exactly. Dude is a moron. Would love the idiot to give an explanation as to why ADA is now garbage.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
ADA has no smart contracts and the first dapp deployed on it was a utter failure, that’s why it’s garbage.
ADA is still in early development idiot. The lack of smart contracts working flawlessly now when It just launched 3 days ago doesn’t make the entire project garbage moron. Oh well, you can buy it when it hits $100.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
when did you get in ALBT? I got in under .25… that & QNT are my retirement plans :wow:

and to think ALBT MC is still only 250 mil

Made my first purchase in early July and I now have an average of $0.51. The ecosystem they’re building is truly impressive. I need to do more research because I don’t fully appreciate just how valuable ALBT will by the end of the decade. 4 digits is possible. I hope ETH staking opens up again soon. I hear the annual returns are very good.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ADA is still in early development idiot. The lack of smart contracts working flawlessly now when It just launched 3 days ago doesn’t make the entire project garbage moron. Oh well, you can buy it when it hits $100.

Moron.. Charles been saying he’s gonna deliver smart contracts since 2017 hyping it up just deliver a shytty test net :mjlol:

He’s the equivalent of a sketchy car salesman you bought into the BS

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If y’all lookin for a nice lick short term or holding long open for AWHILE long AVAx using 5-10x leverage, set stop loss at 45..it’s consolidating and gonna run hard soon.