1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Whether you invest in solid projects or so called "scam coins", everyone has their own choice. Invest in what you want, long as you're investing. Those stable projects might take forever to successfully hit for you or those meme coins may never amount to anything, but everyone has the right to make their own choice. Nobody here works for any of these coins, either thru development, marketing, whatever. Everyone just having fun and sharing thoughts and opinions and whatever they read about. Nobody gets paid to shill these coins so no need for any emotional attachment to any of them. I've tried to discuss various coins with friends who didn't listen and some may even think crypto is a scam. Didn't discourage me from investing how I felt and doing my own thing. Like I said, you can give people the list of ingredients and the recipe but you can't make them cook. Which applies to crypto. You can tell the people the coins and the exchanges to buy them on but you can't make them go buy it. Not everyone can afford every coin. Do what you feel like is right and be smart about your money and hopefully enjoy some gains. Investing is better than not investing at all.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean it has good volume and clearly ran and made/is making folks money…if I was to put money in it, then it’d have to be off something I see that I like, and definitely not by listening to that dude in the video…and my expectations would be very tempered seeing as it’s ran a lot…not saying more can’t be squeezed out of it, but $1000-1,000,000? he’s sounding like the AMC cats

George on Cryptos R Us been saying it's a ponzi scheme for months.

But them meme easy lick gains breh..:lolbron:

These ponzi scheme coins like loose women and marriages. You know these women gonna fukk up your marriage. But these hot tail women so tempting to mess with...:sadcam:

:lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean it has good volume and clearly ran and made/is making folks money…if I was to put money in it, then it’d have to be off something I see that I like, and definitely not by listening to that dude in the video…and my expectations would be very tempered seeing as it’s ran a lot…not saying more can’t be squeezed out of it, but $1000-1,000,000? he’s sounding like the AMC cats

Yeah you have to watch these meme coins. Cause they can bust they load and just never go anywhere after that. Such as rocket bunny, hoge and shiba. You often times have to get in real low. Cause if you get in at the top you can get fukked in the game.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yod7tc5m0kl71.jpg

Saw this on Reddit and found it interesting. While I would love to see the Link to $150 since it'll likely be my most lucrative, I gotta say that ETH to 10k will be first.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yod7tc5m0kl71.jpg

Saw this on Reddit and found it interesting. While I would love to see the Link to $150 since it'll likely be my most lucrative, I gotta say that ETH to 10k will be first.

interesting, I saw XRP run up to $3 pretty fast the first major run…things are different this time tho…I say solana to $250 or cardano to $6 lol…and idk if it’ll do it first but DOGE should definitely hit $1 whenever things run hard again

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
y’all better than me…I don’t think that chic coming in here disrespectful like that is “cute” at all…anyway I do agree dude is skeevy as hell as are his price predictions given the coin supply (almost 175 billion)

hey I try not to let anyone on the Coli/internet get me off my square and just laugh at some stuff but I feel you

Sidenote, homie just was like yeah 1k-1mil is possible...I've been told you that....why would you even second guess me:hhh:

:russ::lolbron::mjgrin: