1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Y’all HEX is a total scam.. you’re late asf.

y’all need to leave shyt coins & meme coins alone, there’s no reason to be getting into them when everything has been running. Clearly y’all ain’t learnt shyt after BTC crash. @ReasonableMatic and I been giving y’all gems and y’all sitting on side lines and honoring legit fundamental projects to buy scam hoping to get rich over night.

:francis::hhh:

y’all ignore Solana at 25 but out here buying actual trash

:mjlol:

I’m out this thread lmfao y’all are clowns

cats was in here pushing HEX? :russ: I got a letter from hex.com in the fukking mail weeks ago, read it, laughed and threw it away

I get all types of crypto scams sent to me because I'm on a giant mailing list from the nano s wallet hack :mjlol:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of SCAMCOINS ADA/CARDANO is finished :russ:

1630845008835-1.png

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
If you don’t hold QNT by now...:francis:

You’re going to be deeply regretful by eoy... Best financial decision I made was selling all my ETH for it a few months back.

VXV and ALBT are up next. I’m at the point now where I don’t even need to invest another dollar. My bags of QNT, VXV, and ALBT will have me retired by 2024 and my kids retired by 2030.:wow:

Daps
y’all better than me…I don’t think that chic coming in here disrespectful like that is “cute” at all…anyway I do agree dude is skeevy as hell as are his price predictions given the coin supply (almost 175 billion)

Her tone is way off considering she herself admitted she starting learning about crypto this year, and she was pushing hella meme and shyt comes before the major pullback a few months ago. Now all of sudden people are clowns and don’t need to be in crypto?
:gucci:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you don’t hold QNT by now...:francis:

You’re going to be deeply regretful by eoy... Best financial decision I made was selling all my ETH for it a few months back.

VXV and ALBT are up next. I’m at the point now where I don’t even need to invest another dollar. My bags of QNT, VXV, and ALBT will have me retired by 2024 and my kids retired by 2030.:wow:
How high will vxv and albt go?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Her tone is was off considering she herself admitted she starting learning about crypto this year, and she was pushing hella meme and shyt comes before the major pullback a few months ago. Now all of sudden people are clowns and don’t need to be in crypto?
:gucci:

Ain’t you a ADA shill and claimed it’s a ETH killer :mjlol:

it’s called learning bro

Anyways, do y’all. When QNT is 2k EOY y’all gonna wish y’all listened to the folks in here that was telling you to buy it under a hundred instead of dumping money in garbage

Daps
Ain’t you a ADA shill and claimed it’s a ETH killer :mjlol:

it’s called learning bro

Anyways, do y’all. When QNT is 2k EOY y’all gonna wish y’all listened to the folks in here that was telling you to buy it under a hundred instead of dumping money in garbage

That eth killer comment was obviously a joke. ADA shill?? Wtf are you talking about. You just making up shyt now.

And I get it now, you’re one of those new found crypto guru who’s been in crypto for 5 months. A few Reddit pages, some meetings, a couple of discords and you know it all while everyone else is an idiot.
:skip:

And FYI the last trash a bought was feg and that was months ago.