1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya ever since y’all pointed out the sunday thing, I’ve noticed it plays out the same almost every week now…it’s like the market goes to rest a little on saturday night/sunday morning then ramps up again sunday night
Yeah weekend trading has pretty much been a no no for me since I got into crypto it tends to dump on sunday until you get comfortable :mjlol:

Daps
like clockwork…good call

shyt honestly he was still pushing link when this thread was dead and it fell all the way down $15. Gotta give props to that. It’s easy to start mentioning things when its rising but he kept that same energy when things looked bleak.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
^^^

ya ever since y’all pointed out the sunday thing, I’ve noticed it plays out the same almost every week now…it’s like the market goes to rest a little on saturday night/sunday morning then ramps up again sunday night

Yeah that's cuz crypto a worldwide market unlike stocks. Sunday evening is when trading in Australia, Japan, China, etc. start. The Asians get us off to a good start and we set for the rest of the day.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not every crypto has to be solely about making money you know

I’m have to take a play from @ReasonableMatic’s playbook lol :cool:

the-wire-clay-davis.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
shyt honestly he was still pushing link when this thread was dead and it fell all the way down $15. Gotta give props to that. It’s easy to start mentioning things when its rising but he kept that same energy when things looked bleak.
Reading charts helps especially when seeing patterns and trends. Not to mention the potential of these coins and already having experienced a dip last September. Ask @Low quality poster how we were trying not to stress the hell out when it dropped back down to $7 and especially with me getting in around $6. That was worse cuz at least this dip I was way ahead in the money. You get calmer when the dip still in profit than when it gets closer to your entry point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's cuz crypto a worldwide market unlike stocks. Sunday evening is when trading in Australia, Japan, China, etc. start. The Asians get us off to a good start and we set for the rest of the day.

bcuz it’s 24-7 I never really looked at there being a “start” or “end” to it before…but yeah I’ve been seeing it now for the last few weeks/month after y’all brought it up

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I’m have to take a play from @ReasonableMatic’s playbook lol :cool:

the-wire-clay-davis.gif
Oh I meant the projects itself vs individual goals, the projects with solutions and innovations will make long money as an offset, like ada, shyt be confusing me on a website that constantly highlights the ills of humanity why people would be so against a coin trying to better people's lives cause of some silly shyt like smart contracts taking a few years to develop meanwhile they're government stole their wealth before they was even born.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
bcuz it’s 24-7 I never really looked at there being a “start” or “end” to it before…but yeah I’ve been seeing it now for the last few weeks/month after y’all brought it up
Yeah true. Trading view and practically every chart breaks it down as far as day, usually 8pm, and week, Sunday at 8pm, end. And other time frames as well. Helps notice patterns and give a clearer picture. Things usually follow a pattern over time. Big changes happen occasionally so that changes to a new pattern but the process then continues until the next change.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya that happens with me too…sometimes I don’t follow up on something I’m scoping out and had the drop on smh…it’s all about the endgame tho…something else usually makes up for it

That happens to me too damn much. I was watching AXS at .40. Read an article how people in the Philippines were making money on the game when Covid locked everything down and knew it was a potential blue chip. I was gonna buy it along with SLP (.006 at the time) because it's the game currency. Think the market cap was under a million.

I spotted MATIC at .005, RUNE at .009, and I could go on. I was eyeing SOL during the presale even. I had 20,000 SAND at .04 and let it go because I was just taking a quick trade and it didn't move.

I'm the king of being early but not boarding the train or getting off before my stop:mjlol:

Enough looking back though, we need to find the next Solana. I'm expecting AVAX to get to over $100. They were on the list to make it on Coinbase so it should get there. I want the next mid cap to 10x. I know it's just sitting there in plain site.