1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ok @mannyrs13 what's your view on this Hex coin.

You and @Hiphoplives4eva got me ready to buy 500 to 1k coins of this shyt.

So I just buy it on hex.com and then stake it on the site?
I got it like a few hours ago so I have no idea whats going on. :russ:

Even 1k a coin looks good to me let alone a million.

The chart looks like its gone on an insane run. Wish I would've got in sooner.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/P6DAJMYg/?symbol=UNISWAP:HEXUSDC

Yeah you can just stake it on there. I did it for 3 years cuz figure give it some time to grow and I got other plays if I ever need any money. I'd rather stake and forget I have it for now then be stressing over it.

Its up 50% this week. Could it dip? Yeah prolly. But my tokens away for staking so it won't affect me.

Looks like their site has a faq on certain FUD.

HEX.COM

This site looks to show the coin data.

Elastic

62 billion staked which is about 10%. Actually more than that based on the circulating supply shown. Wonder whats going on with the others not being staked. But of course could be that not everyone stakes all their coins.

They got a subreddit, just joined.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HEXcrypto/

240k holders but I see one wallet with nearly 20%. Wonder what that could be about since the next highest has like .5% but could be the staking wallet, who knows. I'll have to tell you my progress 3 years from now when my unstaking is done.

I either become a billionaire or a bum. :yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Y’all HEX is a total scam.. you’re late asf.

y’all need to leave shyt coins & meme coins alone, there’s no reason to be getting into them when everything has been running. Clearly y’all ain’t learnt shyt after BTC crash. @ReasonableMatic and I been giving y’all gems and y’all sitting on side lines and honoring legit fundamental projects to buy scam hoping to get rich over night.

:francis::hhh:

y’all ignore Solana at 25 but out here buying actual trash

:mjlol:

I’m out this thread lmfao y’all are clowns

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Keeping an eye on OMI. Up about 16% today. I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks out soon enough and tries to reach ATH again. I say sometime between today and Halloween. Plus they got plenty of catalyst with new drops coming soon. Lets see what happens.

:blessed::wow: Blessed Womi!!! I need the marvel NFT stimulus status

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Talking bout HEX predicted to go to 100 a token lmfaooooo not with that MC & supply

@Hiphoplives4eva

You’re retarded.

Most y’all in this thread shouldn’t even be in crypto with the BS y’all be sharing and posting Jfc :mjlol:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps

y’all need to leave shyt coins & meme coins alone, there’s no reason to be getting into them when everything has been running. Clearly y’all ain’t learnt shyt after BTC crash. @ReasonableMatic and I been giving y’all gems and y’all sitting on side lines and honoring legit fundamental projects to buy scam hoping to get rich over night.

What other projects you interested in

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

:russ::mjlol: @NotaPAWG came in like HEX, :stopitslime::francis::hhh: get them ponzi schemes outta here..where your fundamentals at:beli:....with all the smoke

Picking up that Sushi like you suggested:salute::whoa:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Oh they been running? :ohhh:

We just stacking up for the next time they run. :troll:

giphy.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::mjlol: @NotaPAWG came in like HEX, :stopitslime::francis::hhh: get them ponzi schemes outta here..where your fundamentals at:beli:....with all the smoke

Picking up that Sushi like you suggested:salute::whoa:

Homie @NotaPAWG came in :bustback::laff::laff:

We can't help our selves breh we fiends for the easy scam...uhhhhh I mean lick... :laff::laff:

All jokes aside 90% of my loot in solid projects though...:wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keeping an eye on OMI. Up about 16% today. I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks out soon enough and tries to reach ATH again. I say sometime between today and Halloween. Plus they got plenty of catalyst with new drops coming soon. Lets see what happens.

Been holding for awhile. Hope it hits 3 cent so I can sell some.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y’all better than me…I don’t think that chic coming in here disrespectful like that is “cute” at all…anyway I do agree dude is skeevy as hell as are his price predictions given the coin supply (almost 175 billion)

George on Cryptos R Us been saying it's a ponzi scheme for months.

But them meme easy lick gains breh..:lolbron:

These ponzi scheme coins like loose women and marriages. You know these women gonna fukk up your marriage. But these hot tail women so tempting to mess with...:sadcam:

:lolbron: